by Mori Kam on Oct 18th, 2013

Dr Terhar was just wonderful with an excellent bedside manner. She was extremely patient and took time to answer all my questions and addressed my concerns. Her staff were always friendly and professional.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 20th, 2013

Dr. Terhar is a really good doctor. I had a surgery with her few weeks ago and she is very caring. The office was welcoming and the staff are very nice and helpful. You can always make an appointment. My first appointment took around a month wait since i was a new patient but after that appointments are more flexible specially if a person had a surgery recently and had concerns.

Aug 8th, 2012

I had breast cancer in 2008 and Dr. Terhar was my surgeon. She is an amazing doctor. She answered all my questions and treated me like a friend. She is very concerned about her patients and I have been following up with her ever since. She is what you need under these circumstance.

Nov 15th, 2011

Had a breast lump biopsy. Dr Terhar was kind, patient and told me what I needed to know. Thankfully, by the Grace of God, it was benign.