A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Loeza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Loeza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Loeza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loeza graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Loeza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margarita Loeza MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margarita Loeza practice?
- Dr. Margarita Loeza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margarita Loeza practices Family Medicine near Venice, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Venice Family Physicians.