A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margarita Oveian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margarita Oveian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margarita Oveian, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oveian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Oveian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oveian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margarita Oveian practice?
Dr. Margarita Oveian practices Neurology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Neurologists.