Dr. Maria Flaquer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Flaquer?

January 21st, 2016

Dr. Flaquer has been my doctor for over 8 years. I was heartbroken when she moved from Texas to Florida. If you are in need of a Primary Care physician for your family, please see Dr. Flaquer. She is truly amazing!

April 8th, 2015

Horrible service

Dr Flaquer has a good bed side manner however the waiting time is always more than an hour and a half she's always running late and the follow up to get results is pitiful, they don't return calls and the office staff is not friendly.

July 12th, 2013

patient

June 8th, 2012

An Excellent Family Doctor

Have been seeing Dr Flaquer for about 3 years. Personable, really listens, allows the patient to be involved in their care. My GP for the PRIOR 7 years would do labs and prescribe me another pill, no questions allowed, no explanations given, no ALTERNATIVES to pills ever tendered. ON THE OTHER HAND, DR FLAQUER discusses the meds with me, tells me why she prefers the Brand name to the generic when she does, takes into account my finances when looking at Brand v. generic, works with me to achieve balance in the most economical way, AND discusses with me ways in which I can eliminate my need for yet more drugs and/or eliminate the need for the meds I'm already taking. E.g., when my blood sugar came back as 105, she did NOT say "here's some metformin for you" or "we need to do a GTT right away"; instead she asked me what was different in my life, how had my eating habits changed, what stressors were new in my life. Then she gave me dietary info and recommended we repeat a blood sugar in a couple months. She gave me the opportunity to participate in my care. She is a family doctor and her family are her patients.

April 27th, 2012

I was recommended to Dr. Flaquer by a friend and I can not thank them enough. My previous Dr felt like I was a number - about the time that I began seeing Dr. Flaquer I had to go to the hospital for surgery. Dr. Flaquer called and followed up with me while I have never heard from my old Dr to this day. Dr. Flaquer's bedside manner and willingness to make sure you're fully informed and comfortable is the best I've ever seen. Doctors have a reputation for being cold and distant from their patients - Dr. Flaquer breaks that mold and truly epitomizes caring and community! Little acts of kindness and caring by her has made a lifelong patient... and dare I say, friend!

November 14th, 2011

Complete lack of following up

They took a blood test a was told that I would hear results I a week. Called them a week and a half later and had to leave a message for Wendy. Didn't receive a return call. Called again and had to leave a message again. Didn't receive a return call. Finally had to demand to speak to Dr. Flaquer to let her know how I was being treated. She did get on the phone and told me my results were negative. Amazing. Was recommended

May 27th, 2011

Great Family Doctor

Dr. Flaquer is probably one of the best family doctors I have ever been to. She treats each patient, no matter the age, with concern/understanding and respect. I have a 14 yr old daughter and when I take her to see Dr. Falquer she speaks to her at her level and not to me as if my daughter wasn't there. She did have a PA who worked with her in the office but since she has left the appointments can at times get long. My belief is that she spends "quality" time with each patient and because of this the other patients end up waiting longer in the exam room. I love the nurses and office staff and would recommend this practice to anyone who needs an overall great "family" doctor.

May 6th, 2011

BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD!!

If you are looking for a quickie fix or a doc in a box, then this doctor is not for you. I've been going to Dr Flaquer for the past 2 years and I will follow her wherever she goes! (I hope she does not go anywhere though!!) This is the 1st doctor ever that I have gone to that actually listens, she does not cut corners, nor does she rush your medical care. She is very thorough and will discuss all my questions with very easy to understand explanations. She has seen my kids also and has even worked me in on a day she was completely PACKED, the boys had Strep and she knew I was sick but I did not have an appointment. She saw me anyway, examined me and treated me along with the boys. That's what I call a true Family Doctor. Thank You Dr Flaquer!!

March 31st, 2011

I called them to make an appintment and although I needed an appointment for 5pm they insisted I should be there at 4pm. I got off my work early to be there on time and I was there at 4pm. The nurse tested me for 10 minutes and there left me in the room for 1 hour. When I asked them how long more I should stay they said the doctor has another patient?!!!! My point is if she has another patient why did they give other appointments?Afetr 1 hour I just left the place without being checked....what they do is to make multiple appointments to make more money....and you pay for that with your money and time....

September 29th, 2010

Great find

I went to her as she was close by and now my entire family goes there. Very professional, very nice and very thorough. Can't think of a better family MD.

May 30th, 2010

Dr. Flaquer and her staff are the best. If you are searching for a new doctor I highly recommend Dr. Flauger. She takes the time to listen and explain your health issues. Extremely nice, caring and knowledgeable.

May 19th, 2010

Finally........

Dr. Flaquer treats each patient like they were her friend. She is very easy to talk to and she really cares for her patients.