A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pirraglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Pirraglia, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Physiatry) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Pirraglia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrodiagnostic muscle and nerve testing (electromyography [EMG] and nerve conduction studies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirraglia graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pirraglia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Weill Cornell Medical Center