A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pirraglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Pirraglia, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Physiatry) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Pirraglia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electrodiagnostic muscle and nerve testing (electromyography [EMG] and nerve conduction studies)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirraglia graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pirraglia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Weill Cornell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Victoria Pirraglia MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maria V. Pirraglia practice?
- Dr. Maria Pirraglia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Pirraglia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.