A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pirraglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Pirraglia, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Physiatry) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pirraglia
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pirraglia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Pirraglia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirraglia graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pirraglia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Weill Cornell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Victoria Pirraglia MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maria V. Pirraglia practice?
- Dr. Maria Pirraglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Pirraglia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.