Obstetricians & Gynecologists

9101 N Central Expy
Ste 250
North Dallas, Dallas, TX 75231
214-826-2979
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I don't recommend her  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2013

I developed preeclampsia when I was 38 weeks pregnant I told the medical assistant, she took my pressure and it was high!!! Anyway doctor took one hour to come see me,because she was talking to other patient about insurance, and the medical assistant had told her about my situation.

|  Great listener! Great Doc!  |  show details
by Wendy Tipper on Jun 20th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Reyes since very early in her practice. She's very caring, a great listener and always gives me the time I need to discuss any concerns and ask any questions. I took my 20 year old daughter to Dr. Reyes for her first gyno visit, and she made her feel totally at ease. I've recommended her to several friends, and they all love her.

|  Great doc, consistently horrible wait times  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

Love Dr. Reyes once I actually get to see her, but for my last pregnancy I consistently waited nearly an hour for every single visit. It's clearly not just an occasional problem. And the majority of the front desk staff are very curt and unfriendly.

|  this doctor doesnt care about new patients at all.  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

I went to this doctor for possibly doing my operation. Well my first visit I arrived on time with my initial paperwork completed waited 10mins and I asked the office personnel if they needed the papers because they werent going to ask me. Sensing there was an issue I asked how was the doctors appts going and was told the doctor was running about 10 to 15mins behind. I wanted to ask if this was normal but I didnt. I waited. After an 1hr 20mins I left and apparently the doctor was on her way in and i told the nurse i was leaving and she just said ok and the doctor said she was going to the restroom. So thats why I said she doesnt care about new patients because from my experience she doesnt. Also since I didnt even receive treatment she kept my co pay even though I was never treated. Unethical as well.

|  show details
Feb 3rd, 2010

was new to dallas area and Dr. Reyes was highly recommended by several of my patients she is awesome