A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Schmidt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Schmidt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Schmidt MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Maria Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Schmidt practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hartsdale, NY.
See Hartsdale Radiologists.