A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Schmidt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Schmidt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Schmidt MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Maria Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Schmidt practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hartsdale, NY.
See Hartsdale Radiologists.