A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Tomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomas
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Tomas, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomas graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Tomas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Bernadette S Tomas MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria B. Tomas practice?
- Dr. Maria Tomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Tomas practices Nuclear Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Nuclear Medicine Physicians.