Internist, Pediatrician

3.0

Demas show details Demas
by Daniela on Jul 31st, 2013

Awesome Doctor!!!! Very loving and caring. She is very caringmy grandmother that is 89 years old, she is wonderful with my children, and she has help my self as a doctor and as a human being a lot. We are so lucky to have a doctor like her in El Paso.

Jan 22nd, 2013

Very caring doctor!!! and treat her patients like her own family. Office staff very friendly too. Best Docotr!!!

Nov 27th, 2012

Great and very caring doctor!!

Nov 25th, 2012

Great caring doctor i have been with her for 10 years...best docotor in El Paso

uncaring Dr and staff show details uncaring Dr and staff
by ex patient on May 24th, 2011

Rude....in a hurry...wrong meds....uncaring..unprofessional. Can't wait for a new Dr. I actually feel worse after being with this Dr. Horrible

Dr. Marielena Gonzalez is a minute dr she only cares about the money so she hurrys you up and doesnt even diagnose you or listen to you that was my expirience with her i was feed up and moved dr.s show details Dr. Marielena Gonzalez is a minute dr she only cares about the money so she hurrys you up and doesnt even diagnose you or listen to you that was my expirience with her i was feed up and moved dr.s
Mar 24th, 2011

Dr. Marielena Gonzalez-Sozer is a minute Dr. she doesn't let you get to all your health questions and concerns she hurry's you up and tells you your fine when you still have the same problem thats not fair she is a minute Dr. i would't recommend her to a person with allot of concerns about their health and she went to school in Venezuela not in the U.S.

She use to be a great doctor show details She use to be a great doctor
Dec 2nd, 2010

Dr. Gonzalez-Sozer use to care deeply about her patients. She was easy to talk to caring and made attempts to be prompt and professional. She treats her patients now like numbers and a paycheck. She lost her wonderful qualities and compassion. Her office staff is the horrible, rude, disrespectful and unprofessional. I had been with her for many years and I was sad to leave.

Bright, Caring, Young, Female Physician show details Bright, Caring, Young, Female Physician
Jan 6th, 2010

Dr Gonzalez is a young Doctor or her practice is new. She is a delight to see, positive and does care. I have had many instances whereby her assistants write the wrong dozages for my medications, and Dr. signs off on it. A simple check of chart would show where the dosage was to be increased, yet they stayed the same. After you get drugs you cannot return them and you are stuck for a month. It's a new and fast growing practice. I have found that she has send me to have extremely expensive diagnostics performed when a visit to an allergist was what I needed. I take care to stay grounded and up to date with my own health needs and not put all my faith in what she wants performed. After you have your tests done, and you go into office, the staff doesn't know why you have returned. A little disconcerting.

Good doctor, Very Rude staff. show details Good doctor, Very Rude staff.
by Roberto on Jan 15th, 2009

After consultation one member of the staff "explained" the prescription, before I could ask any question she closed the cristal window and left. Later, when I called the doctor's office to explain the pharmacy did not have the antibiotic, this person just said "well, then you'll have to wait". She did not even offer to ask Dr. Gonzalez if I could take any other medication (antibiotic) instead. What is the point on consulting a doctor if I will end up "just waiting"? Would not have been easier to skip the doctor in the begining and just waaaiiitt?Doctor is professional and caring but unfortunately her staff is not.