A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marie Alfaro-Breeze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marie Alfaro-Breeze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alfaro-Breeze
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Alfaro-Breeze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marie Alfaro-Breeze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfaro-Breeze graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Alfaro-Breeze has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marie Alfaro-Breeze MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marie Alfaro-Breeze practice?
- Dr. Marie Alfaro-Breeze has 1 office location.
Dr. Marie Alfaro-Breeze practices Family Medicine near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Primary Care Doctors.