A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marigold Nabong-Verzosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabong-Verzosa
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nabong-Verzosa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marigold Nabong-Verzosa, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabong-Verzosa graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marigold Bautista Nabong-Verzosa MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marigold B. Nabong-Verzosa practice?
- Dr. Marigold Nabong-Verzosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Marigold Nabong-Verzosa practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists and Sacramento Child Psychiatrists.