A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Kline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Kline, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kline has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Kline MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Kline practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Kline practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Pulmonologists.