Dr. Marina Gafanovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marina Gafanovich?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Marina Gafanovich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2017

Excellent healthcare provider!

Great office and staff. Everyone here treats you right. My experience was very positive. Dr. Gafanovich who went over my concerns and listened to what I had to say and most importantly was not rushed..

August 17th, 2017

Caring doc

The office is very neat and the staff are friendly and responsive. Dr. Gafanovich is a superb Internist.

July 28th, 2017

Awesome!!

Dr. Marina Gafanovich has done an excellent job. She is an excellent listener, and very good at explaining diagnoses and medical procedures in everyday language. Good Staff, every time i go into the clinic they're always smiling and are super friendly!

June 22nd, 2017

Change your physician to Dr. Marina

I was blessed to move to Upper East Side a few years ago. I was looking for a new Internal Medicine doctor and found Dr. Gafanovich through a New York appointment booking service. I've been her content patient since that time. She is providing the best service a primary care physician is liteally capable of. 5 stars!

May 25th, 2017

Top of the notch

I can't think of an other doctor who would do a consultation on the weekend. And she does it for free! Dr. Gafanovich is very clear and honest. She always refers to the best specialists in my neibourhood. So, she's great.

April 20th, 2017

Waste of my time

Rude and unprofessional. I needed a travel vaccine which I got multiple times before, but he office staff insists you to do the whole entire physical before. They insisted even of doing heart tests before admiring simple vaccine shot. They just want to bill your insurance. I told them that I don't need physical right now, and I am willing to pay for the cost for the vaccine and was told that without a whole entire physical I will not be helped. Waste of time and no help. The staff would not even allow to speak to the doctor. Beware of this place. Also, I asked for the bathroom and was told that there is no water in the office. So how do they wash hands? It's discussing.

April 13th, 2017

Brilliant

Thanks, Doc, for being so prudent with me.

March 17th, 2017

Superb MD

Since first meeting Dr. Marina Gafanovich MD 6 years ago, I've had multiple broken legs (thanks to some extreme sports), chronic back pain condition, and after sharing my apartment with 4 roommates for a number of those fast years, every dimension of colds and flu. Guiding through all of it... there was Dr. Gafanovich. I have never, and I do mean never ever, met a more intense, dedicated, knowledgeable and helpful doctor as Dr. Marina Gafanovich in my entire life. To start with, she's completely down to earth, truthful and straight. She makes sure you are on the same page with your health, presenting your diagnosis in laymen terms. Not only she leads the game (if there is such) adopting best ethical and technological standards, but she's attentive and caring beyond words. Not a single visit to the surgery went by (I had a few operations unfortunately...results of pushing hard!) where Dr. Marina didn't follow up with a call to ensure I was alright! In reality, it's not even her job...I had specialist MDs handling everything, but she backs them up anyway because she believes in the quality of life for all of her patients, regardless of time and place. I can't praise her highly enough. Improving the quality of my life every visit or follow-up and I'm certain she'll do the same job for you.

February 19th, 2017

Solid

I do not understand the concern of the previous reviewer. Dr. Gafanovich has always been the best physician for me and my whole family.

February 14th, 2017

The doctor got me in quickly but did a ton of unnecessary tests that had nothing to do with my problem. None of these tests are even considered normal screening tests for example a chest x ray, xray, or hearing test?????

February 1st, 2017

Dedicated doctor

I've stayed with Marina for many years - without a hint of problem. She takes care of each and every concern, even on weekends! Marvelous.

September 22nd, 2016