Dr. Marina Gafanovich MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Change your physician to Dr. Marina
I was blessed to move to Upper East Side a few years ago. I was looking for a new Internal Medicine doctor and found Dr. Gafanovich through a New York appointment booking service. I've been her content patient since that time. She is providing the best service a primary care physician is liteally capable of. 5 stars!

May 25th, 2017
Top of the notch
I can't think of an other doctor who would do a consultation on the weekend. And she does it for free! Dr. Gafanovich is very clear and honest. She always refers to the best specialists in my neibourhood. So, she's great.

April 20th, 2017
Waste of my time
Rude and unprofessional. I needed a travel vaccine which I got multiple times before, but he office staff insists you to do the whole entire physical before. They insisted even of doing heart tests before admiring simple vaccine shot. They just want to bill your insurance. I told them that I don't need physical right now, and I am willing to pay for the cost for the vaccine and was told that without a whole entire physical I will not be helped. Waste of time and no help. The staff would not even allow to speak to the doctor. Beware of this place. Also, I asked for the bathroom and was told that there is no water in the office. So how do they wash hands? It's discussing.

April 13th, 2017
Brilliant
Thanks, Doc, for being so prudent with me.

March 17th, 2017
Superb MD
Since first meeting Dr. Marina Gafanovich MD 6 years ago, I've had multiple broken legs (thanks to some extreme sports), chronic back pain condition, and after sharing my apartment with 4 roommates for a number of those fast years, every dimension of colds and flu. Guiding through all of it... there was Dr. Gafanovich. I have never, and I do mean never ever, met a more intense, dedicated, knowledgeable and helpful doctor as Dr. Marina Gafanovich in my entire life. To start with, she's completely down to earth, truthful and straight. She makes sure you are on the same page with your health, presenting your diagnosis in laymen terms. Not only she leads the game (if there is such) adopting best ethical and technological standards, but she's attentive and caring beyond words. Not a single visit to the surgery went by (I had a few operations unfortunately...results of pushing hard!) where Dr. Marina didn't follow up with a call to ensure I was alright! In reality, it's not even her job...I had specialist MDs handling everything, but she backs them up anyway because she believes in the quality of life for all of her patients, regardless of time and place. I can't praise her highly enough. Improving the quality of my life every visit or follow-up and I'm certain she'll do the same job for you.

February 19th, 2017
Solid
I do not understand the concern of the previous reviewer. Dr. Gafanovich has always been the best physician for me and my whole family.

February 14th, 2017
The doctor got me in quickly but did a ton of unnecessary tests that had nothing to do with my problem. None of these tests are even considered normal screening tests for example a chest x ray, xray, or hearing test?????

February 1st, 2017
Dedicated doctor
I've stayed with Marina for many years - without a hint of problem. She takes care of each and every concern, even on weekends! Marvelous.

September 22nd, 2016
love her caring nature

January 28th, 2016
OK
Came in for a travel vaccination shot, however I was convinced to switch to her being my PCP. The annual checkup was swift yet very efficient. Would recommend

November 5th, 2015
Great doctor
Marina is a true Top Doctor - she was recently awarded this. She is caring and attentive. She is very efficient. She is calm and keeps the emotions under control. And she is a great professional. I am happy to have Dr. Gafanovich as my primary care doctor. Highly recommended!

February 13th, 2015
Dr Marina is a very good internal medicine doctor.