Dr. Marina Gafanovich MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine New York, NY

April 13th, 2017
Brilliant
Thanks, Doc, for being so prudent with me.

March 17th, 2017
Superb MD
Since first meeting Dr. Marina Gafanovich MD 6 years ago, I've had multiple broken legs (thanks to some extreme sports), chronic back pain condition, and after sharing my apartment with 4 roommates for a number of those fast years, every dimension of colds and flu. Guiding through all of it... there was Dr. Gafanovich. I have never, and I do mean never ever, met a more intense, dedicated, knowledgeable and helpful doctor as Dr. Marina Gafanovich in my entire life. To start with, she's completely down to earth, truthful and straight. She makes sure you are on the same page with your health, presenting your diagnosis in laymen terms. Not only she leads the game (if there is such) adopting best ethical and technological standards, but she's attentive and caring beyond words. Not a single visit to the surgery went by (I had a few operations unfortunately...results of pushing hard!) where Dr. Marina didn't follow up with a call to ensure I was alright! In reality, it's not even her job...I had specialist MDs handling everything, but she backs them up anyway because she believes in the quality of life for all of her patients, regardless of time and place. I can't praise her highly enough. Improving the quality of my life every visit or follow-up and I'm certain she'll do the same job for you.

February 19th, 2017
Solid
I do not understand the concern of the previous reviewer. Dr. Gafanovich has always been the best physician for me and my whole family.

February 14th, 2017
The doctor got me in quickly but did a ton of unnecessary tests that had nothing to do with my problem. None of these tests are even considered normal screening tests for example a chest x ray, xray, or hearing test?????

February 1st, 2017
Dedicated doctor
I've stayed with Marina for many years - without a hint of problem. She takes care of each and every concern, even on weekends! Marvelous.

September 22nd, 2016
love her caring nature

January 28th, 2016
OK
Came in for a travel vaccination shot, however I was convinced to switch to her being my PCP. The annual checkup was swift yet very efficient. Would recommend

November 5th, 2015
Great doctor
Marina is a true Top Doctor - she was recently awarded this. She is caring and attentive. She is very efficient. She is calm and keeps the emotions under control. And she is a great professional. I am happy to have Dr. Gafanovich as my primary care doctor. Highly recommended!

February 13th, 2015
Dr Marina is a very good internal medicine doctor.

August 28th, 2014
Average staff, great doctor
The office is "dull" - I guess that's called effective management. But when it comes to the medical service, the doctor is fantastic. She is kind and ...

August 21st, 2014
No complaints
I've been a patient of Dr. gafanovich for at least 4 years. Although I might have to wait for more than a few minutes, I believe the doctor is very professional and deserves the max rating on Vitals.

July 10th, 2014
Very trustworthy
Dr. G is awesome!!! She is very gentle and is on top of every issue. I feel her attention even when I am far away from New York high in the mountains ...