Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marino Poliseno
Dr. Marino Poliseno, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Newton, NJ, with another office in Staten Island, NY. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Poliseno is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center, Newton Medical Center and Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers-Saint Vincent`s Hospital Manhattan. Dr. Poliseno has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marino Poliseno has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Marino Poliseno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton, NJ.
Dr. Joanne Liegner
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newton, NJ 0.19 mi32
Dr. Glenn Sherman
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Newton, NJ 0.38 mi25
Dr. Parimal Bhayani
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newton, NJ 2.04 mi45