A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marino Poliseno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marino Poliseno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marino Poliseno, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Poliseno graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Poliseno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marino A Poliseno DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marino A. Poliseno practice?
- Dr. Marino Poliseno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marino Poliseno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.