A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mario Ficarola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mario Ficarola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mario Ficarola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ficarola graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ficarola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mario Salvatore Ficarola MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mario S. Ficarola practice?
- Dr. Mario Ficarola has 1 office location.
Dr. Mario Ficarola practices Internal Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Internists.