Dr. Mark Johansen DO Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

July 5th, 2014
patient
He was my Dr. for over five years and was the best Doctor I have ever had. I trusted him as a Dr. he always got it right. I could tell him anything. My husband and I were both his patients we will both miss him. I cried when he said he was moving away.

May 10th, 2012
Best Kaiser Doctor
I cannot recommend Dr. Johansen more. He is one of the only doctors at Kaiser that is eager to help and willing to answer ALL of your questions (and trust me, I have ALOT). I never ever take a doctor's word as the holy grail, and I ALWAYS do my own reseach. Dr. Johansen respects this and even though we don't always see eye to eye on every single issue, he respects my opinions about paticular things. He has gone above and beyond in every aspect of care. Once again, I could not recommend him more!!!

September 17th, 2011
He seems easily flustered by events at his "office" but outside of the room you may be seeing him. His staff often says something like "I understand what you're saying but (it doesn't matter)". Multiple visits required for single issues (=more copay $).