A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Carney, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carney
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Carney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Carney, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Carney MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Carney practice?
- Dr. Mark Carney has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Carney practices Otolaryngology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Otolaryngologists.