Dr. Mark Wagner MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Seattle, WA

September 23rd, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I am very happy with the medical care that I receive from Dr. Mark Wagner. I have been a patient of his for a long time, and during that time he has helped me through general health issues, a broken shoulder, tendonitis, herniated disks, physical therapy, and more. The doctors to whom he has referred me to have been outstanding, so I trust him and them to do their best for me. He is interested and excited about medicine, and has continued his medical education by taking classes from the Mayo Clinic and Harvard Medical School in regenerative medicine. When he changed clinics, I followed him to Orthopedic Specialists of Seattle. Again, he chose to practice with the top practitioners in their fields. He treats me with the utmost respect, listens, answers questions, and works to make sure that I understand his answers in an intelligent way.

June 3rd, 2015
Excellent physician. Quickly diagnosed my problem, managed pain well, referred after treatment to an excellent physical therapist.

March 17th, 2014
Reasonably competent
Dr. Wagner appears to be a reasonably competent physician, with decent listening skills and the ability to parse diagnostic information effectively. His knowledge base seems fairly limited for his area of specialization. Wouldn't recommend very highly.

June 8th, 2011
K ruden
best most reliable doctor ever been in the care of!!!!!