Dr. Mark DeLacure, MD
Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Albert Falack on Mar 21st, 2015

Albert Falack: I had a broken jaw that extended into my mouth. All the famous hospitals stated that they could correct my deficit but cannot guaratanee that my mother would be able to recognize me post surgery. I endured a 12 to 14 hour extensive complicated surgery. Underwent extensive bone grafting to my right lower Fibia and bone grafting placed into my jaw to reconstruct. To make a long story short , today you can't even see where the operation was. The surgery was a complete success! Rate him at 10 ! He is above a level five! Would highly recommend him over any other doctor!

by Susie on Mar 17th, 2015

Dr. DeLacure saved my life. I am eternally grateful to have found this surgeon.

by Dina on Jul 29th, 2013

Speaks the truth from years of experience. I totally felt at ease and confident about his precise and accurate diagnosis, and treatment. My experience was impeccable and I was treated with the highest respect.

by Lynn J on Jun 24th, 2013

I targeted Dr. DeLacure based on his credentials and professional reputation. I personally found him incredibly intelligent, insightful and forthright with information. I feel very confident recommending this highly skilled surgeon.

Dec 18th, 2009

There is no better Head/Neck surgeon out there. His skill is second to none, we would recommend him to anyone.

agradesida show details agradesida
by corrales on Nov 4th, 2009

para nosotros a sido un angel en nuestro camino..es exelente y se preocupa realmente por sus pacientes,gracias doctor delacure por alargarle la vida a mi esposo se que hace lo mejor que puede y se lo agradecemos,dios lo bendiga

Oct 28th, 2009

He is a brilliant surgeon, caring/concerned doctor. Dr. Delacure is open and honest with the information he provides and has given me a utmost confidence in how I am doing and what to expect. Could not recommend him more highly/