Dr. Mark Godat Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark Godat?

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Dr. Godat is great. He has been my doctor since 1999. I have no complaints. Every diagnosis and treatment plan have been accurate. I used to have lots of female issues and now I have none. Thanks to Dr. Godat.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Dr Mark Godat performed my hysterectomy and it went great! Like a breeze. The only reason I had to change doctors is because of insurance . A great doctor!

you matter

Posted on January 18th, 2015

Caring staff, Dr. Godat is empathetic and truely cares about your health.

Posted on December 27th, 2013

Dr. Godat is by far the best physician I've ever been to. My husband and I have tried for almost 10 years to have a baby with no success and multiple doctors... Dr. Godat performed a surgical procedure and 4 years later, with the Lords blessing too, we are expecting a bouncing baby boy!!! Aside f4om his expertise in his field, he also has a kind heart and soul. Dr. Godat is THE BEST!!!!

Terrific

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Godat is the best doctor I have ever known. He is very knowledgeable, caring, and goes beyond just the office. He takes the time to call and check on you, and he is very honest with you because he truly cares. He is what a doctor should be and more. His office staff is the best. They are very friendly and caring, and make you feel very at ease. You can't go wrong by making them your health care provider.

Posted on July 28th, 2011

Dr. Godat has been my doctor almost 20 years. He is very kind and takes his time with each patient. He's got a great sense of humor which made me feel at ease from day one. I trust him with my life and would recommend him to anyone. I can't say enough great things about him.

good if you are of child bearing age

Posted on July 26th, 2011

makes you wait too long, allows office staff to communicate rather than doing so directly, seems concerned and compassionate as long as you are not over 45

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Dr Godat is extremely knowledgeable, experienced and keeps up with the latest medical data and it comes through in his care for me. You can tell he cares because he goes beyond the regular routine OB-GYN services. He takes care of my overall health. Dr G is a very skilled surgeon. He performed surgery on me and made sure that the incision was small and precise. He is laid back and so caring which shows with all the time he spends with me at my visits. You can tell he loves what he does! When he wasn't on my insurance plan, he made it economical for me to still be able to see him and he even filed my visit with my insurance. It is all about care with him, and certainly not insurance driven. His staff is just like him. They too care about you as a patient and make you feel like part of a family. I'm lucky to have found an all around great medical doctor and staff!

sign language interpreter middle school students

Posted on July 5th, 2011

after pain lasting over a year that other drs could not diagnosis and passing me off as it's all in my head. A friend of mine suggested I see her dr. (Dr. Godat). He took me serious, listened. After several visits he suggested exploratory surgery. He quickly discovered the source of pain and removed it. That's been three years now and I'm happy to say.....I'm still pain FREE!! Thank you Dr. Godat!

He saved my life

Posted on January 17th, 2011

He diagnosed my kidney cancer at a very early stage six years ago and saved my life. He and his staff are the kindest, most caring people I have ever met. God bless them all!

He is wonderful!

Posted on July 5th, 2010

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Godat. He makes me happy to visit the doctor!

The BEST!

Posted on March 15th, 2010

Dr. Godat has been my OBGYN for 15 years. He delivered my two children via c-section and did an amazing job! Dr. Godat has a wionderful bedside manner. He is friendly, puts me right at ease, thoughtful and caring. I went through a scary time with an abnormal pap smear and Dr. Godat called immediately to discuss the issue and what remedies to take. His office got me in immediately. The office staff is very friendly and knowledgable. Barbara, his nurse practitioner, is wonderful, as well. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Godat and his office staff. They are simply wonderful!!!!!