Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

North Dallas
7777 Forest Ln
Ste C218
Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-6655
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
by brandi j. on Dec 26th, 2013

Dr. Godat is by far the best physician I've ever been to. My husband and I have tried for almost 10 years to have a baby with no success and multiple doctors... Dr. Godat performed a surgical procedure and 4 years later, with the Lords blessing too, we are expecting a bouncing baby boy!!! Aside f4om his expertise in his field, he also has a kind heart and soul. Dr. Godat is THE BEST!!!!

|  Terrific  |  show details
by Jeanne T. on Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr. Godat is the best doctor I have ever known. He is very knowledgeable, caring, and goes beyond just the office. He takes the time to call and check on you, and he is very honest with you because he truly cares. He is what a doctor should be and more. His office staff is the best. They are very friendly and caring, and make you feel very at ease. You can't go wrong by making them your health care provider.

Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Godat has been my doctor almost 20 years. He is very kind and takes his time with each patient. He's got a great sense of humor which made me feel at ease from day one. I trust him with my life and would recommend him to anyone. I can't say enough great things about him.

|  good if you are of child bearing age  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

makes you wait too long, allows office staff to communicate rather than doing so directly, seems concerned and compassionate as long as you are not over 45

Jul 20th, 2011

Dr Godat is extremely knowledgeable, experienced and keeps up with the latest medical data and it comes through in his care for me. You can tell he cares because he goes beyond the regular routine OB-GYN services. He takes care of my overall health. Dr G is a very skilled surgeon. He performed surgery on me and made sure that the incision was small and precise. He is laid back and so caring which shows with all the time he spends with me at my visits. You can tell he loves what he does! When he wasn't on my insurance plan, he made it economical for me to still be able to see him and he even filed my visit with my insurance. It is all about care with him, and certainly not insurance driven. His staff is just like him. They too care about you as a patient and make you feel like part of a family. I'm lucky to have found an all around great medical doctor and staff!

|  sign language interpreter middle school students  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2011

after pain lasting over a year that other drs could not diagnosis and passing me off as it's all in my head. A friend of mine suggested I see her dr. (Dr. Godat). He took me serious, listened. After several visits he suggested exploratory surgery. He quickly discovered the source of pain and removed it. That's been three years now and I'm happy to say.....I'm still pain FREE!! Thank you Dr. Godat!

|  He saved my life  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2011

He diagnosed my kidney cancer at a very early stage six years ago and saved my life. He and his staff are the kindest, most caring people I have ever met. God bless them all!

|  He is wonderful!  |  show details
by Carol on Jul 5th, 2010

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Godat. He makes me happy to visit the doctor!

|  The BEST!  |  show details
by Jessica on Mar 15th, 2010

Dr. Godat has been my OBGYN for 15 years. He delivered my two children via c-section and did an amazing job! Dr. Godat has a wionderful bedside manner. He is friendly, puts me right at ease, thoughtful and caring. I went through a scary time with an abnormal pap smear and Dr. Godat called immediately to discuss the issue and what remedies to take. His office got me in immediately. The office staff is very friendly and knowledgable. Barbara, his nurse practitioner, is wonderful, as well. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Godat and his office staff. They are simply wonderful!!!!!

|  Outstanding, professional, experienced!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 23rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I became a patient of Dr. Godat`s at 13, because of female problems that lead to a surgery. He is definitely world class. I feel safe in h...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  OBGYN and Fertility Specialist in Two Locations!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 13th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Godat has an office at this location and also at Medical City Dallas! He will see you at either location on certain days of the week!I l...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Wonderful Woman's Doctor  |  show details
by sundayst on Dec 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Mark Godat is a wonderful doctor. He's been my doctor for years. He and his staff are professional, courteous, and always concerned about their patients. A phone call with a question is usually returned the same day. He has a reassuring manner and is an expert in his field. I really feel like I'm in good hands with this doctor!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Best OB/GYN ever!  |  show details
by lalaland08 on Nov 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Godat is great. He is very attentive, experienced and caring. He delivered my first baby about 2 months ago and even though I had to have an emergency C section he always made me feel at ease. He is very good at what he does! His staff is also great, very sweet girls!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com