Dr. Mark Grossman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Grossman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2015

I found Dr. Grossman singularly inattentive to my request for a prescription refill and even then, he got the dosage wrong. This man evidently can't be bothered to read written instructions.

March 19th, 2013

Good doctor, but overbooked

I'm a little envious of the other reviewers who say they get a lot of time with Dr. Grossman... that has never been my experience. Usually I wait for 20 minutes; then I'm seen by an intern; I wait for another 15-20 minutes and then get a whopping 5 minutes with Dr. Grossman. It's so hurried, I have to bring a list with me so I don't get flustered and forget something. He seems like a fine doctor, but I do feel like he's rushed to diagnosis a few times. For example, when I had reflux, he prescribed an allergy med without any evidence that allergies were causing it. I suspect he's a good doctor at the mercy of a crazy schedule.

December 3rd, 2012

Misdiagnosed

Dr Grossman failed to diagnose my problem. He left out essential screenings and stuck to the initial diagnosis. He prescribed medication that was harmful to my condition- as a result I have a long and painful history of maltreatment. Once diagosed no one checked...He never listened to my significant side effects and insisted on his treatment.Can't recommend him at all.

October 28th, 2010

Best PCP I've ever had

I've been a patient (adult) of Dr. Grossman for 5 years. I never feel rushed during our appointments, and consequently I never walk out of his office and then think "Oh, I meant to ask him about...". He's excellent at calling to discuss test results as soon as they're back. Above all, when I recently suffered some inexplicable symptoms, he fast-tracked a number of tests/specialist consults -- this led to quickly finding an ovarian cyst which I have since had successfully removed.

October 7th, 2010

ZEG

great office, and teriffic staff

July 16th, 2010

An excellent pediatrician, too

After having had three pediatricians, all of them quite well-known in the area, I find Dr. Grossman to be the best. He makes a worried parent with a sick child feel at ease at once. He has a gentle bedside manner and is very attentive and takes time to listen to my description and concerns. Once even after seeing my 4-year-old daughter, I had forgotten to ask him something and went back to him, he was still very patient and made himself available for my question. Most important of all, he is great at diagnosing the problem and explaining it to me in plain language, and very experienced with various medicines to best provide an effective treatment. In a nutshell, I feel very comfortable and confident to entrust the health care of my child to Dr. Grossman.

April 15th, 2010

Fabulous internist!

Dr. Grossman has been my primary doctor since a medical condition had me hospitalized 9 years ago. He was called in as a specialist to help diagnose my kidney problems. He put me at ease immediately. He takes the time to explain all problems, gets right back to you by phone personally with test results and has a great demeanor. Would highly recommend to anyone!

February 21st, 2010

Finally! A doctor who helped me!

Not sure about Joe's experience with Dr.Grossman, but I felt he was very responsive to my needs and he was the only one after seeing 5 doctors who accurately diagnosed me!! If you want to know what you have going on, you should see him!

October 6th, 2009

Wait, wait and wait..... No response.

He will not respond you.Referral he was supposed to write for me never reached me nor could I contact him.You will have to wait loooooong time under PAIN.Avoid !!!

September 8th, 2017