Dr. Mark Gulinson, MD
Gastroenterologist

Feb 2nd, 2016

Everyone from the office staff to the surgery staff were very kind and helpful. I felt a lot less nervous and less stressed about my procedure because of the individual attention I received.

Jan 25th, 2016

Excellent office visit. Preliminary diagnosis with beginning treatment plan has had great results. I am very hopeful for the future thanks to Dr Gulinson.

Jan 11th, 2016

Awesome experience from the moment I entered the office. EVERYBODY was very polite, professional, and most of all, reassuring me; a first time visitor. Thank You

Jan 5th, 2016

The staff was professional, yet personable. I felt extremely comfortable from the greeting at the intake window, to the wheel chair ride to my car. I would definitely recommend this facility to my family and friends.

Dec 28th, 2015

I would not hesitate to recommend your company to friends and relations who might need your services.

Dec 24th, 2015

Someone certainly knows how to run a medical practice! Dr. Gulinson is excellent and the entire practice I found to be outstanding. What wonderful nurses and care. I knew I was in good hands.

Dec 22nd, 2015

The office staff were very pleasant and professional. Very pleased with the treatment received from Dr. Gulinson . Have already recommended him to a friend.

Dec 14th, 2015

Good staff. Attentive, they care and listen and pay attention. Timely, procedure was uneventful, no surprises.

Dec 10th, 2015

I found the staff very friendly, caring and sensitive to patients needs.

Dec 8th, 2015

The Gulinson is awesome!!! Him and all his staff are so nice. I have anxiety with most medical procedures and all the staff was very kind to me and helped me with this. Thank you so much!

Nov 30th, 2015

I am very please with Dr. Gulinson and the staff as this procedure went very well.

Nov 26th, 2015

The entire staff from the front desk to the nurses and doctors were very attentive. They seemed to know who I was and made me feel comfortable about my proceedure.

Nov 24th, 2015

Prompt, curteous, professional describes all of the participants involved in my care.

Sep 30th, 2015

All were competent and very understanding Thank you for making my visit more pleasant than expected !!!

Sep 25th, 2015

Dr. Gulinson's bedside manner is horrible. He is extremely rude, condescending, and spends very little time with his patients. Avoid at all costs.

Sep 18th, 2015

Absolutely the best medical experience I've ever had! Have already told many people this is the place to go.

May 28th, 2015

No problems. Great job. Thank you

May 15th, 2015

Everyone was friendly and accomodating. I enjoyed meeting the staff and they made me feel comfortable.

Mar 5th, 2015

Outstanding care and treatment!

Feb 2nd, 2015

Thank you for your excellent care.

Nov 25th, 2014

Dr. Gulinson was very professional but friendly when I first met him at the 9250 N. 3rd Street office. I felt confident to have him perform a endoscopy and colonoscopy at your surgicenter on August 25. The staff at both places were also professional and competent.

Oct 27th, 2014

From checking in to the colonoscopy procedure, everything went well. Trish and her assistant ( young Asian lady) did a great job in preparing me for the colonoscopy and in making me feel comfortable. In the recovery room, the nurse reinforced what I was to do the rest of the day--to stay hydrated, get rest, and not to make any major decisions that day. She was friendly as she wheeled me out with my husband to his car. I had a positive experience at the North Valley Endoscopy Center and would visit this practice again.

Sep 26th, 2014

Thank you for helping to feel better about my health. Wonderful people in recovery as well.

Aug 26th, 2014

I have been going to this doctor for several years. He's a terrific doctor and I am pleased with his character and suggestions.

Aug 12th, 2014

Everyone was very professional, pleasant, and interested in making the procedure as pleasant as possible. I was impressed with the efficiency and the promptness with which the procedure was performed. A job well done to all.

Jul 30th, 2014

From the time I walked in thru the door til the time I left, everyone was so nice and friendly. I felt comfortable for an uncomfortable procedure. Thanks and I will be back if and when I need another colonoscopy.

Rehab Engr show details Rehab Engr
Jan 27th, 2012

After first couple contacts with doc, I find him a good listener, able to to accurately diagnose and very capable at requiring needed tests to monitor and prescribe required meds. Like all my docs, appt getting is less than desired with short notice, but with 2 weeks or more, no problem. Also like the practice's testing facility at 40th St Greemway. VERY capable staff and excellent followup. I trust them, and I value Dr Gulinson's professionalism for my internal medicine/healthcare - and my life.

Bad Karma show details Bad Karma
by PVH ER Patient on Sep 17th, 2009

Curt, dismissive

Can't get an appointment with him show details Can't get an appointment with him
by Sindi on Jul 7th, 2008

Dr. Gulinson himself is great. Unfortunately, you cannot get an appointment with him. After being his patient for 5 years for routine checkups, when I needed to see him within a week, there was never an appointment available. His office staff scheduled a colonoscopy for me and told me a date, time and hospital and scheduled it at a different hospital! He is great, his office staff is horrible!