Gastroenterologist

9250 N 3rd St
Ste 2015
Phoenix, AZ 85020
602-279-3575
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  show details
Jul 30th, 2014

From the time I walked in thru the door til the time I left, everyone was so nice and friendly. I felt comfortable for an uncomfortable procedure. Thanks and I will be back if and when I need another colonoscopy.

|  horrible bedside manner!!  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2014

I'll just keep this short. This man is incompetent in diagnosing ones GI problems. His bedside manner is horrendous. I saw him 3 times, and he ordered one test and didn't have clue. I have now found a physician who is handling my GI medical issues. I'm confident that this other MD is on the right track. 1 star for Mark Gulinson. Don't waste your time, as I did.

|  Rehab Engr  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

After first couple contacts with doc, I find him a good listener, able to to accurately diagnose and very capable at requiring needed tests to monitor and prescribe required meds. Like all my docs, appt getting is less than desired with short notice, but with 2 weeks or more, no problem. Also like the practice's testing facility at 40th St Greemway. VERY capable staff and excellent followup. I trust them, and I value Dr Gulinson's professionalism for my internal medicine/healthcare - and my life.

|  office staff  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

The office staff on Bell Road needs some training on "bedside" manner verses military drills. I prefer the 3rd st office, rather wait than have to deal with the uptight off staff on bell.

|  Bad Karma  |  show details
by PVH ER Patient on Sep 17th, 2009

Curt, dismissive

|  Can't get an appointment with him  |  show details
by Sindi on Jul 7th, 2008

Dr. Gulinson himself is great. Unfortunately, you cannot get an appointment with him. After being his patient for 5 years for routine checkups, when I needed to see him within a week, there was never an appointment available. His office staff scheduled a colonoscopy for me and told me a date, time and hospital and scheduled it at a different hospital! He is great, his office staff is horrible!

|  I.B.S. Happy  |  show details
by pattiisqueen on Oct 24th, 2006 on kudzu.com

One of the best bed side mannor's I have experience from a doctor. He listens to you and doesn't make you feel rushed. He is very smart and knowledgeable about his profession but he seems to be the type of doctor that likes to diagnose Irritable Bowel Syndrome too much without much more than a colonoscopy being done. He's great if you do your homework on your symptoms before you go in so you can suggest what tests you think may be beneficial according to your specific symptoms.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com