Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
May 15th, 2015

Everyone was friendly and accomodating. I enjoyed meeting the staff and they made me feel comfortable.

Mar 5th, 2015

Outstanding care and treatment!

Feb 2nd, 2015

Thank you for your excellent care.

Nov 25th, 2014

Dr. Gulinson was very professional but friendly when I first met him at the 9250 N. 3rd Street office. I felt confident to have him perform a endoscopy and colonoscopy at your surgicenter on August 25. The staff at both places were also professional and competent.

Oct 27th, 2014

From checking in to the colonoscopy procedure, everything went well. Trish and her assistant ( young Asian lady) did a great job in preparing me for the colonoscopy and in making me feel comfortable. In the recovery room, the nurse reinforced what I was to do the rest of the day--to stay hydrated, get rest, and not to make any major decisions that day. She was friendly as she wheeled me out with my husband to his car. I had a positive experience at the North Valley Endoscopy Center and would visit this practice again.

Sep 26th, 2014

Thank you for helping to feel better about my health. Wonderful people in recovery as well.

Aug 26th, 2014

I have been going to this doctor for several years. He's a terrific doctor and I am pleased with his character and suggestions.

Aug 12th, 2014

Everyone was very professional, pleasant, and interested in making the procedure as pleasant as possible. I was impressed with the efficiency and the promptness with which the procedure was performed. A job well done to all.

Jul 30th, 2014

From the time I walked in thru the door til the time I left, everyone was so nice and friendly. I felt comfortable for an uncomfortable procedure. Thanks and I will be back if and when I need another colonoscopy.

Rehab Engr show details Rehab Engr
Jan 27th, 2012

After first couple contacts with doc, I find him a good listener, able to to accurately diagnose and very capable at requiring needed tests to monitor and prescribe required meds. Like all my docs, appt getting is less than desired with short notice, but with 2 weeks or more, no problem. Also like the practice's testing facility at 40th St Greemway. VERY capable staff and excellent followup. I trust them, and I value Dr Gulinson's professionalism for my internal medicine/healthcare - and my life.

Bad Karma show details Bad Karma
by PVH ER Patient on Sep 17th, 2009

Curt, dismissive

Can't get an appointment with him show details Can't get an appointment with him
by Sindi on Jul 7th, 2008

Dr. Gulinson himself is great. Unfortunately, you cannot get an appointment with him. After being his patient for 5 years for routine checkups, when I needed to see him within a week, there was never an appointment available. His office staff scheduled a colonoscopy for me and told me a date, time and hospital and scheduled it at a different hospital! He is great, his office staff is horrible!

I.B.S. Happy show details I.B.S. Happy
by pattiisqueen on Oct 24th, 2006 on kudzu.com

One of the best bed side mannor's I have experience from a doctor. He listens to you and doesn't make you feel rushed. He is very smart and knowledgeable about his profession but he seems to be the type of doctor that likes to diagnose Irritable Bowel Syndrome too much without much more than a colonoscopy being done. He's great if you do your homework on your symptoms before you go in so you can suggest what tests you think may be beneficial according to your specific symptoms.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com