A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fisher, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cerebrovascular Disorders and Stroke.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospitals
- Fountain Valley Rgnl Hospitals & MC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Fisher practice?
Dr. Mark Fisher practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Fisher, Dr. Marcel Fisher, Dr. Marcelino Fisher, Dr. Marcellus Fisher, Dr. Marcelo Fisher, Dr. Marco Fisher