A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fisher, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jay Fisher MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Mark Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Fisher practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.