Dr. Mark Mehle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Mehle?

April 22nd, 2017

Rude

Rude, condescending and contradicted the advice of a pharmacist about a drug he prescribed. The pharmacist was shown to be correct.

June 20th, 2012

Horrible bedside manner! I will never go back to him.

May 17th, 2012

Would not recommend

I went to Dr. Mehle hoping to find an answer to some symptoms that I have been experiencing for a few months. He did not take his time throughout the appointment, he was rude, and did not answer questions clearly. He recommended that I have an ultrasound done for my condition; his office never called me back with the results- my primary doctor called me the next day with the ultrasound results. It has been about 3 months since my appointment and have not received a call from his office. He was unprofessional, rude, and rushed through the appointment (he had two patients in one time slot). I would not recommend Dr. Mehle and will never go back to him.

July 31st, 2011

funny!

Dr.Mehle put me at ease with his witty humor! I he did not sugar coat the pain of having a tonsillectomy at 31, but was honest. He said in the end having them out would be extremely painful, but 2 weeks is better than a lifetime of my frusrltations. He did not act as though he new everything about me and plainly stated my family and I needed to make the decision. He talks faster, but like I said...funny! ;)

April 8th, 2011

Dr Mehle is a very intelligent man with a terrible bedside manner. He is really nice but when you ask him any type of questions, he is not even listening. He actually answers your question before you even finish asking yours. It is almost like he is trying to pacify you. I don't like his wait and see attitude when you have been having a problem with your toddler for over a year. We are in the process of looking for a new ENT that might actually find out what the problem might be with our suffering toddler.

March 22nd, 2011

very nice doctor and finds out the problem

doctor was very nice , found my problem . explained it very good to me and waiting area was very nice with a 45 "flat screen tv ... very quick to get you in like a 10 min wait and 5min if your a reg patiant

September 21st, 2010

shocked at quick/unnecessary comments

Initially he was great, thorough and caring with my son, although he seemed superficial when quickly answering questions of mine before I even finished asking them. After taking my 4 yr old daughter asking about allergies and experiencing the same rate of quick responses from Dr. Mehle, he made a most remarkably rude comment. I asked him questions about food allergy reactions & described what a friend had experienced when he promptly rolled his eyes and replied, "I must have been absent that day of medical school." As far as the office waiting room is concerned, they were always quick to get us an appointment and extremely quick to get us in an exam room, where we were visited by Dr. Mehle promptly. There is one young particular nurse/office aid that was there every visit of ours that was rude and unfriendly at every visit of ours, which amounted to about eight over the past 3 years.

December 14th, 2016