Dr. Mark Muller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 20th, 2016
Jerk
Dr. Muller was an arrogant jerk who could care less about my situation. I had a more intelligent conversation with his physician assistant. Avoid this doctor if you value your personal health and well being.

March 2nd, 2014
Don't waist your time
We'll I thought I was building a relationship with the best doctors group/hospital .but I must say my experience with dr mark muller was tragic not only was his office staff rude not to mention the reception seemed to know more about my condition then the doctor did and thought it was her job to diagnose me !!! If you don't want to be cut on I suggests you choose another dr because not only dose mark not listen his answer is surgery to everything !!! He spends about two minutes with you and I am sorry that is not going to cut it .and it is really tragic when other staff members refer you to other hospital / doctors , not such a great sign for the group

October 7th, 2012
Never again
I dont know where to start with this doctor.He spends the least amount of time with you possible, and is willing to give you false expectations of treatment. He told me my knee would be back to normal 100%, I could play soccer, lift weights, he promised I would be completely back to normal. And that it would feel fine.After surgery I got 2 blood clots, because I wasnt given blood thinners nor was I told to get off my birth control prior to my very invasive knee surgery to correct patellar dislocation. After the surgery, he mentions how he can take the two big new screws in my knee out in 6 months. ( Never mentioned that I would need another surgery to remove any screws prior to surgery )...I recently saw him and told him my knee is cracking loud, doesn't feel right, and that I don't feel confident I can do sports, anything, etc. And he proceeds to tell me my knee is fine, I can run marathons or play sports, but he wouldnt reccomend it because I could cause more problems down the road and end up needing knee replacement.Long story short, don't believe a word that comes out of this guys mouth. I regret the day I chose him as my medical doctor.

August 8th, 2012
Positive Experience
For two years, my daughter suffered from hip pain. She first saw an orthopedic doctor in the Dallas area who diagnosed her with soft tissue damage. In that two year time period, she had three cortisone shots, which did not appease the situation. After the initial examination, Dr. Muller quickly identified a tear, which was confirmed by a contrast MRI. Two years of pain could have been avoided. Thank you Dr. Muller!!!!

April 25th, 2012
Office visit is like a cattle call. There is always wait time once you get the room. Doctor visits with patient less than 5 minutes. You don't even have time to get your questions answered

June 14th, 2011
caring
i love the fact that if you don't need surgery he doesn't push it.