Family Practitioner, Geneticist, Surgeons
Chesapeake Bone & Joint Center
160 Railroad Ave
Elkton, MD 21921
410-996-8686
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  County Worker  |  show details
by Laura J on Mar 20th, 2014

Out all my doctors Dr. Phaff and his staff are my favorites. He is accurate, courteous and an honest professional. If I have any questions he is always happy to answer and help me understand any issues and treatments. His staff is always accomodating and they actually smile. He is my favorite and my knees thank him for his treatment I can walk confortably without any surgery :)

|  Incompetent  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2014

This man was rude to me without cause before he even introduced himself. Then, he confidently misdiagnosed my friend's broken ankle quite thoroughly, then failed at treating the fractures properly. He pronounced the ankle healed after minimal immobilization. When the ankle continued to be a terrible disability, my friend saw a highly recommended podiatrist, Dr. Sean Walpole, supposedly not a type of doctor as highly educated as Dr. Pfaff. Another type of xray showed that the bone was not only unhealed as Pfaff had smugly stated it had been, but the other side of his ankle was broken as well. I would not suggest that a person see "Dr." Pfaff for medical treatment of any type, ever.

|  Does not like to read reports!  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2013

Had an MRI and xray done and he did not read the actual report that was written by the doctor performing the test. He said he was more than capable of reading the films himself. Well long story short - he said there was nothing wrong with me and he couldn't do anything for me. Well I am currently under the care of Pain management physician due to spinal stenosis which was shown on the report that he did not bother to read. would love to give him "0" Stars. I wanted to write this to let other people know of him/

|  The Courteous Staff makes all the difference  |  show details
by Orlando Goode and Family on Jul 11th, 2013

Most kind administrative professional/courteous staff working to ensure smooth recovery and follow up once my father who at age 83 put his trust to the hand of Dr. Mark Pfaff, my family and I are very pleased and blessed for the relief of knee pain. Orlando Goode and family

|  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

Very caring and knowledgeable Dr. Appreciated his bedsde manner.