Dr. Mark Pfaff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 22nd, 2016
Dr Pfaff has done my left hip and left knee replacement and continues to treat me for my shoulder he is a very courteous dr

April 12th, 2015
Review
Dr. Pfaff has been my doctor for many years and I have found him to be a very skilled, conscientious, and caring doctor/surgeon. He spends an adequate amount of time with me and I never feel rushed. He answers any questions and is always kind. The office staff are very nice and go out of their way to help you, especially Ashley. She always has a kind tone and greets you with a smile. Prior to my surgery, I needed cardiac clearance and Ashley took care of this quickly and efficiently so I did not have a delay with the surgery. I appreciate all that they do!

March 20th, 2014
County Worker
Out all my doctors Dr. Phaff and his staff are my favorites. He is accurate, courteous and an honest professional. If I have any questions he is always happy to answer and help me understand any issues and treatments. His staff is always accomodating and they actually smile. He is my favorite and my knees thank him for his treatment I can walk confortably without any surgery :)

January 31st, 2014
Incompetent
This man was rude to me without cause before he even introduced himself. Then, he confidently misdiagnosed my friend's broken ankle quite thoroughly, then failed at treating the fractures properly. He pronounced the ankle healed after minimal immobilization. When the ankle continued to be a terrible disability, my friend saw a highly recommended podiatrist, Dr. Sean Walpole, supposedly not a type of doctor as highly educated as Dr. Pfaff. Another type of xray showed that the bone was not only unhealed as Pfaff had smugly stated it had been, but the other side of his ankle was broken as well. I would not suggest that a person see "Dr." Pfaff for medical treatment of any type, ever.

August 13th, 2013
Does not like to read reports!
Had an MRI and xray done and he did not read the actual report that was written by the doctor performing the test. He said he was more than capable of reading the films himself. Well long story short - he said there was nothing wrong with me and he couldn't do anything for me. Well I am currently under the care of Pain management physician due to spinal stenosis which was shown on the report that he did not bother to read. would love to give him "0" Stars. I wanted to write this to let other people know of him/

September 7th, 2012
Very caring and knowledgeable Dr. Appreciated his bedsde manner.