A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pizzurro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pizzurro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pizzurro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pizzurro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzurro graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pizzurro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Marion Pizzurro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Pizzurro practice?
- Dr. Mark Pizzurro has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pizzurro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Surgeons.