Learn more about Dr. Mark Pizzurro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pizzurro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pizzurro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pizzurro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzurro graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pizzurro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Marion Pizzurro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Pizzurro practice?
- Dr. Mark Pizzurro has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pizzurro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Orthopedic Surgeons.