A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pizzurro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pizzurro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pizzurro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pizzurro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzurro graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pizzurro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Marion Pizzurro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Pizzurro practice?
- Dr. Mark Pizzurro has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pizzurro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Surgeons.