Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Mike C on Dec 29th, 2014

Dr Jaffe has been doing my filler and Botox for years, Always attentive and efficient. Have recommended him to all my friends

Great result! show details Great result!
by Dean on Dec 13th, 2014

Friendly staff, Doctor ran on time, Excellent result, would recommend to all my friends

Feb 19th, 2013

Very quick recovery , almost no bruising. Very happy with result

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
Nov 9th, 2012

Overall I've had a wonderful experience with Dr. Jaffe. He was very warm, friendly, and very attentive. He was helpful in explaining what my condition was and how he would be able to help.The surgery went well and the after care was easier than I thought it would be. Now that everything has healed I'm able to see more and I'm very happy with my results.

Nov 5th, 2012

Spent alot of time explaining condition, very compassionate, excellent result

Easy doctor for a busy man! show details Easy doctor for a busy man!
Nov 5th, 2012

Not only was the front desk friendly, able to work me in around my schedule, and give me wonderful directions, but my experience once there was great as well! The assistants were pleasant at finding out why I was there. Then the doctor came in! What great bedside manner!!! He was very polite and interested in my needs. All of my questions were answered in great detail. I am so excited about my upcoming surgery!

ARROGANT ! show details ARROGANT !
Jan 26th, 2012

Dr Jaffe is all smiles and confident untill after the surgury, THEN, he has NO TIME FOR YOU. He did a bad job on my eyelids and would not even try to explain what else could be done. He is like, your bill is paid now go away...and I have been in pain and misereble for the last 5 years... Thanks a lot Dr. Jaffee...

DOESN'T FOLLOW-UP AFTER HAVE COMPLICATIONS FROM SURGERY show details DOESN'T FOLLOW-UP AFTER HAVE COMPLICATIONS FROM SURGERY
Dec 26th, 2010

Dr. Jaffe was attentive and happy to operate on me in the beginning, but once he has his money he won't take care of you. I had surgery and had a life threatening infection in my eye causing my eye to swell shut. He said he would see me in the clinic and never showed up. In fact, when I showed up at the office at the time he had told me to meet him the office was closed. The infection became worse, and I had to go to the ER and be admitted to the hospital. He still never came to see me. Once he has his money he doesn't care about the patient.

Excellent Doc show details Excellent Doc
Aug 2nd, 2008

excellent physician, would ony trust my eyes to him. My wife and I both see him and I would recommend him to anyone