Jul 5th, 2015

I have had two knee surgeries performed by Dr. Phillips and I absolutely love him and his staff.

by Linda Gurnsey on Dec 17th, 2014

the best doctor I have ever been treated by.

Great doctor in every respect show details Great doctor in every respect
by Susie Davis on Aug 24th, 2013

I would absolutely choose this doctor again and would recommend him to others. He gave me the best care. He listened, answered questions and I followed his orders to the letter and my rotator cuff surgery went well and was successful. Gained full use of my arm and shoulder. Loved this guy!

Avoid, he is incompetent! show details Avoid, he is incompetent!
by Steve Burrell on Jun 11th, 2013

Zero Stars! I should have read comments from other patients like this site provides! This doctor told me my rotator cuff tear was unique and something he never had seen before! I should have run away from him right there! After surgery my shoulder has never been right, he misdiagnosed the ruptured bicep tendon from my injury and I suffered painfully with that injury all through my therapy for the rotator tear. After a tremendous amount of ongoing pain and out tens of thousands of dollars in losses all I received from his work was a painfully weak and limited range of motion in my shoulder!

Aug 24th, 2012

Everything went well with my preop appointments and the surgery and the post surgical appointments. I found Dr. Phillips informative.

Not worth going to this doctor show details Not worth going to this doctor
Nov 4th, 2011

Very arrogant and I waited once 4 hours, usually waited 2 hrs or longer for a 10 minute or less appt. Could not ask him questions and was given no informaiton on fractures, dislocations. Would never return to this doctor!!