Orthopaedic Surgeon
Great Plains Orthopaedics
303 N William Kumpf Blvd
Peoria, IL 61605
309-676-5546
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Great doctor in every respect  |  show details
by Susie Davis on Aug 24th, 2013

I would absolutely choose this doctor again and would recommend him to others. He gave me the best care. He listened, answered questions and I followed his orders to the letter and my rotator cuff surgery went well and was successful. Gained full use of my arm and shoulder. Loved this guy!

|  Avoid, he is incompetent!  |  show details
by Steve Burrell on Jun 11th, 2013

Zero Stars! I should have read comments from other patients like this site provides! This doctor told me my rotator cuff tear was unique and something he never had seen before! I should have run away from him right there! After surgery my shoulder has never been right, he misdiagnosed the ruptured bicep tendon from my injury and I suffered painfully with that injury all through my therapy for the rotator tear. After a tremendous amount of ongoing pain and out tens of thousands of dollars in losses all I received from his work was a painfully weak and limited range of motion in my shoulder!

|  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Everything went well with my preop appointments and the surgery and the post surgical appointments. I found Dr. Phillips informative.

|  Not worth going to this doctor  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

Very arrogant and I waited once 4 hours, usually waited 2 hrs or longer for a 10 minute or less appt. Could not ask him questions and was given no informaiton on fractures, dislocations. Would never return to this doctor!!

|  Avoid this clown unless you enjoy pain and failure!!!  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

This quack performs major surgeries, thinks you only need medicine for 3 days after, and then the surgery failed within a couple months of being performed! To top it all off, he is a world-class jerk to his patients. I'd let a frog dissection class of 6th graders operate on me before this burro got another chance.