A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Schluter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schluter, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schluter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schluter graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Schluter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Leonard Schluter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Schluter practice?
- Dr. Mark Schluter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Schluter practices Ophthalmology near Sonoma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Sonoma Ophthalmologists.