Learn more about Dr. Mark Schluter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schluter, Ophthalmologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schluter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schluter graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Schluter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schluter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Schluter practice?
Dr. Mark Schluter practices Ophthalmology near Sonoma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Sonoma Ophthalmologists.