Learn more about Dr. Mark Schluter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Schluter, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schluter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schluter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Schluter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schluter graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Schluter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Leonard Schluter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Schluter practice?
- Dr. Mark Schluter has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Schluter practices Ophthalmology near Sonoma, CA.
See Sonoma Ophthalmologists.