Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Anonymous on Aug 21st, 2015 on doctor.com

I cant express enough gratitude and appreciation for Dr. Vaynkhadler. He diagnosed me right away and even though he expressed that I needed surgery AS ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Finally found my OBGYN for life! show details Finally found my OBGYN for life!
by Susan on Aug 21st, 2015

The best OBGYN to go to. The people are very nice. They make you feel at home. The doctors are warm, friendly, knowledgable, and patient. Thank you New Life OBGYN for being awesome

Aug 10th, 2015

By far the best OB/GYN experience in life. I will defiantly come back and add to this review but so far Dr. Mark did an EXCELLENT job in making me feel comfortable. Everyone was very attentive and helpful. I was hesitant about having a male doctor but Dr. Mark is by far the best OB/GYN I've had. I'm so glad I found this office.

amazing obgyn show details amazing obgyn
by Julie on Aug 4th, 2015

Amazing Doctor, Very helpful , very patient, will take time if needed, and was very informative,

Great GYN show details Great GYN
by Rindy on Aug 1st, 2015

Dr. Was really nice. It was my first visit and he was excellent and so was staff. I would recommend him to everyone.

Best OB/GYN show details Best OB/GYN
by Marlene on Jul 29th, 2015

Dr. Vaynkhadler was one of the best OB/GYNs I have ever visited! I would have never considered visiting a Male Gynecologist but after two trusted acquaintances recommended him, I made the appointment. He has a great bedside manner and is very patient and informative. He explains everything before he does anything and is happy to answer any questions. His office in Brooklyn is was very trendy, clean and kind of modern looking.

What a relief show details What a relief
by Melissa on Jul 28th, 2015

I was so nervous coming to see an obgyn , but dr Vaynkhadler was as professional as could be , as a women it's not always comfortable to see a male gyno. But dr mark put my mind at ease and helped me a lot, thanks again dr mark

by Susy on Jul 27th, 2015

Dr Vaynkhadler was so helpful i can not put into words, i have seen a couple different Gynecologists and not one compared to dr Marks knowledge, compassion, and explanation of what i needed to do to fix my issue, he makes you feel very stress free, because god knows gynecologist are not always easy to visit. so i would defiantly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Dr Mark

by Mishelle J on Jul 17th, 2015

Dr. Mark is very professional, he explains everything. I just love how he explains detail by detail & helps you in every way.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by jennifer gutman on Jul 7th, 2015

First time patient. Staff was great, Doctor, technician, front desk receptionist and sonographer were awesome. they were informative, patient and they took their time.

I found my Gynecoogist for life :) show details I found my Gynecoogist for life :)
by Rosie Sanches on Jun 29th, 2015

The best gynecologist I have ever seen! The waiting room is comfortable, everything is very clean and all the staff are very nice! Such a joy to find a doctor like this!

Oct 7th, 2014

Great doctor and PA! Amazing friendly staff. Really satisfied with dr Mark and dianna. Recommend this office to my girlfriends

Aug 18th, 2012

Dr Mark is very nice! He makes visits comfortable.. Delivered my daughter and he did a great job of calming my nerves, pushed her out in 20 minutes! :) Does great at making sure I am healthy when i am not pregnant as well.. Found my doc!

Great Doctor !!! show details Great Doctor !!!
by Rada Postel on Jan 4th, 2010

Dr. Mark delivered my first son , I must say he is very carrying doctor and always helped me with anyhting or any ? I had for him... He is awesome doctor , delivery was great...

I love him!!!! show details I love him!!!!
Oct 3rd, 2009

He delivered my first baby and was the best!! He took such wonderful care of us and catered to EVERY one of my concerns especially as a new mom. A