Dr. Mark Vaynkhadler MD Patient Reviews

4.8

no change

September 10th, 2015
Best Gynecologist
The best gynecologist I have ever seen! The waiting room is comfortable, everything is very clean and all the staff are very nice! Such a joy to find a doctor like this!

August 21st, 2015
Amazing Doctor
I cant express enough gratitude and appreciation for Dr. Vaynkhadler. He diagnosed me right away and even though he expressed that I needed surgery AS ...

August 21st, 2015
Finally found my OBGYN for life!
The best OBGYN to go to. The people are very nice. They make you feel at home. The doctors are warm, friendly, knowledgable, and patient. Thank you New Life OBGYN for being awesome

August 10th, 2015
By far the best OB/GYN experience in life. I will defiantly come back and add to this review but so far Dr. Mark did an EXCELLENT job in making me feel comfortable. Everyone was very attentive and helpful. I was hesitant about having a male doctor but Dr. Mark is by far the best OB/GYN I've had. I'm so glad I found this office.

August 4th, 2015
amazing obgyn
Amazing Doctor, Very helpful , very patient, will take time if needed, and was very informative,

August 1st, 2015
Great GYN
Dr. Was really nice. It was my first visit and he was excellent and so was staff. I would recommend him to everyone.

July 29th, 2015
Best OB/GYN
Dr. Vaynkhadler was one of the best OB/GYNs I have ever visited! I would have never considered visiting a Male Gynecologist but after two trusted acquaintances recommended him, I made the appointment. He has a great bedside manner and is very patient and informative. He explains everything before he does anything and is happy to answer any questions. His office in Brooklyn is was very trendy, clean and kind of modern looking.

July 28th, 2015
What a relief
I was so nervous coming to see an obgyn , but dr Vaynkhadler was as professional as could be , as a women it's not always comfortable to see a male gyno. But dr mark put my mind at ease and helped me a lot, thanks again dr mark

July 27th, 2015
Dr Vaynkhadler was so helpful i can not put into words, i have seen a couple different Gynecologists and not one compared to dr Marks knowledge, compassion, and explanation of what i needed to do to fix my issue, he makes you feel very stress free, because god knows gynecologist are not always easy to visit. so i would defiantly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Dr Mark

July 17th, 2015
Dr. Mark is very professional, he explains everything. I just love how he explains detail by detail & helps you in every way.

July 7th, 2015
Amazing doctor
First time patient. Staff was great, Doctor, technician, front desk receptionist and sonographer were awesome. they were informative, patient and they took their time.

June 29th, 2015
I found my Gynecoogist for life :)