Dr. Mark Vaynkhadler, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best OB/GYN show details Best OB/GYN
by Marlene on Jul 29th, 2015

Dr. Vaynkhadler was one of the best OB/GYNs I have ever visited! I would have never considered visiting a Male Gynecologist but after two trusted acquaintances recommended him, I made the appointment. He has a great bedside manner and is very patient and informative. He explains everything before he does anything and is happy to answer any questions. His office in Brooklyn is was very trendy, clean and kind of modern looking.

What a relief show details What a relief
by Melissa on Jul 28th, 2015

I was so nervous coming to see an obgyn , but dr Vaynkhadler was as professional as could be , as a women it's not always comfortable to see a male gyno. But dr mark put my mind at ease and helped me a lot, thanks again dr mark

by Susy on Jul 27th, 2015

Dr Vaynkhadler was so helpful i can not put into words, i have seen a couple different Gynecologists and not one compared to dr Marks knowledge, compassion, and explanation of what i needed to do to fix my issue, he makes you feel very stress free, because god knows gynecologist are not always easy to visit. so i would defiantly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Dr Mark

by Mishelle J on Jul 17th, 2015

Dr. Mark is very professional, he explains everything. I just love how he explains detail by detail & helps you in every way.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by jennifer gutman on Jul 7th, 2015

First time patient. Staff was great, Doctor, technician, front desk receptionist and sonographer were awesome. they were informative, patient and they took their time.

I found my Gynecoogist for life :) show details I found my Gynecoogist for life :)
by Rosie Sanches on Jun 29th, 2015

The best gynecologist I have ever seen! The waiting room is comfortable, everything is very clean and all the staff are very nice! Such a joy to find a doctor like this!

Oct 7th, 2014

Great doctor and PA! Amazing friendly staff. Really satisfied with dr Mark and dianna. Recommend this office to my girlfriends

Nov 14th, 2013

This doctor should be shut down!!!! NOT ONLY IS HE A CROOK BUT HIS MIDWIFE IS THE SAME YOU THINK HE CARES NOT AT ALL THE WAIT IS OVER TWO HOURS AND WHEN THEY DO LABS PLEASE GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR TO REPEAT BECAUSE THEY ARE ALMOST ALWAYS WRONG... they always have new staff and they are these young girls who know nothing at all do your self a favor and find someone else all he is about is milking you insurance company so run... he is not at all sorry!

Think Twice! show details Think Twice!
Apr 29th, 2013

Dr. Mark is a nice guy. If you don't mind waiting over two hours to see a nice guy that is of little to no help if you are actually sick, then he is the doctor for you. If you are actually sick, or potentially have cancer as I did, he will not meet your eye and defer you to his office staff who are nice but not helpful. A medical professional should never say to you "I don't know." The answer to any question should at least be "I don't know, but I will find out for you." I was dumped with no referral and had to find my own follow up care. You can do better for yourself and you should!

Aug 18th, 2012

Dr Mark is very nice! He makes visits comfortable.. Delivered my daughter and he did a great job of calming my nerves, pushed her out in 20 minutes! :) Does great at making sure I am healthy when i am not pregnant as well.. Found my doc!

Great Doctor !!! show details Great Doctor !!!
by Rada Postel on Jan 4th, 2010

Dr. Mark delivered my first son , I must say he is very carrying doctor and always helped me with anyhting or any ? I had for him... He is awesome doctor , delivery was great...

I love him!!!! show details I love him!!!!
Oct 3rd, 2009

He delivered my first baby and was the best!! He took such wonderful care of us and catered to EVERY one of my concerns especially as a new mom. A