Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 7th, 2014

Great doctor and PA! Amazing friendly staff. Really satisfied with dr Mark and dianna. Recommend this office to my girlfriends

Nov 14th, 2013

This doctor should be shut down!!!! NOT ONLY IS HE A CROOK BUT HIS MIDWIFE IS THE SAME YOU THINK HE CARES NOT AT ALL THE WAIT IS OVER TWO HOURS AND WHEN THEY DO LABS PLEASE GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR TO REPEAT BECAUSE THEY ARE ALMOST ALWAYS WRONG... they always have new staff and they are these young girls who know nothing at all do your self a favor and find someone else all he is about is milking you insurance company so run... he is not at all sorry!

|  Think Twice!  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2013

Dr. Mark is a nice guy. If you don't mind waiting over two hours to see a nice guy that is of little to no help if you are actually sick, then he is the doctor for you. If you are actually sick, or potentially have cancer as I did, he will not meet your eye and defer you to his office staff who are nice but not helpful. A medical professional should never say to you "I don't know." The answer to any question should at least be "I don't know, but I will find out for you." I was dumped with no referral and had to find my own follow up care. You can do better for yourself and you should!

Aug 18th, 2012

Dr Mark is very nice! He makes visits comfortable.. Delivered my daughter and he did a great job of calming my nerves, pushed her out in 20 minutes! :) Does great at making sure I am healthy when i am not pregnant as well.. Found my doc!

|  Great Doctor !!!  |  show details
by Rada Postel on Jan 4th, 2010

Dr. Mark delivered my first son , I must say he is very carrying doctor and always helped me with anyhting or any ? I had for him... He is awesome doctor , delivery was great...

|  I love him!!!!  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2009

He delivered my first baby and was the best!! He took such wonderful care of us and catered to EVERY one of my concerns especially as a new mom. A