Dr. Marko Jachtorowycz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2015
A very caring and informative physician. He took the time to answer all of my questions and made sure that I understood all that I needed to know, clearly. So happy to have found this doctor.

September 23rd, 2015
Dr. J is a Fabulous Physician
As an awkward, private 19 year old, I had my first abnormal pap smear. Never in my life at that time would I have believed that I would feel comfortable seeing a middle aged man for my most private issues, but I was wrong. Dr. Jachtorowycz is an excellent doctor. He is caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable and treats his patients with great respect. No question is too silly, and I walk away from every appointment feeling reassured that I am getting the best care possible. The one and only downside to seeing him is that sometimes the wait time is long. However, I quickly recognized that this is due to the high quality of care you receive once stepping inside the office. He spends as much time as he needs to to make every patient comfortable (and some of them are elderly and need extra explanations and physical support). Additionally, there have been multiple occasions where I have had a *VERY* urgent situation and have needed to be squeezed in and his office has done it every time, without seeming irritated in any way. I absolutely love this practice and would recommend it to anyone needing great gynecological care.

December 22nd, 2011
Dr. J is a very kind, compassionate, and sensitive Dr. who takes time to listen and make the pt. feel at ease. He explains each procedure before he does it. He gives a pt the impression that he cares about you and your problem.

November 28th, 2011
clinically excellent and wonderfully personable. Truly cares. He is the doctor that the nurses at the hospitals go to, which says it all.

April 28th, 2011
Dr. Jachtorowycz is great but if you call on the phone, be prepared to wait, and wait and wait. The office help demonstrates no urgency at all. I was going to make a follow up appointment but I got tired of waiting on the phone so I just hung up and called someone else.

July 2nd, 2010
No title
He is a very caring, considerate gynecologist! He has an excellent bedside manner. Answers any questions you have. He is just one of the best!

May 9th, 2009
Excellent Doc!
Very knowledgeable, listens, answers all questions and concerns, easy to talk to, very personable, shows his concern for your well-being, respectful but also has a good sense of humor when appropriate. Great doc!