Dr. Marla Golden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marla Golden?

October 27th, 2015

They don't even show for their own scheduled appts

They didn't show up to the office for my appt after they rescheduled an appt I had waited for for two weeks. They never even called to say, we are sor ...

October 27th, 2015

very unprofessional excuse for a Dr's office

Do not waste your time with this poor excuse of a Dr. They don't even bother to show up for appts.

October 3rd, 2013

Top notch pain management

Dr. Golden is one of the most compassionate, yet down to earth doctors I have had the privilege of seeing. She is also doing ground breaking work in the field of chronic pain and neuroplasticity. Several years ago I was hopeless and suicidal from the wear of living in severe pain day in and day out. Today, I still am dealing with some pain but it is in the background of my life instead of consuming my life. I have hope that it will improve even more in the future. I have been able to resume a much more normal life. I would recommend her whole heartily to anyone suffering from chronic pain. As for the comments about her staff, they a have never been rude to me! Sometimes I do have to wait,but when I need extra time with Dr. Golden, she always makes the time. If she's running late, I assume she is giving someone else much needed attention.

February 8th, 2013

Great Doctor

I love dr. Golden. Been a patient 10 years and she is the best!!!!!

March 28th, 2012

Doctor is Okay but Office Staff is Terrrible

Dr. Golden is an okay doctor, but her office staff is terrible. One of the ladies there seems to have some personal problems that she lets bleed over into her work. I won't be going there again.

February 13th, 2012

Horrible Experience at this Office

Office staff is incredible rude.

June 3rd, 2011

Dr. Golden is the best!

If you have to wait for Dr. Golden it's only because she gives each of her patients adequate time on every visit to treat them with the care and expertise they need. The cranio sacral massage and ostepathic manipulation are a great help for my chronic pain issues. I don't know of another physician that gives the quality of care Dr. Golden gives.

February 10th, 2011

very nice dr. it's a small practice and staff is very busy, but I've never had any of them be rude to me! I like the one on one- they all know my name/voice when I call!

January 6th, 2011

Dr. Golden and massage woman are great.Front desk person doesn't seem happy nor appears to like her job. "bad attidtude"

September 2nd, 2010

My Angle

Dr. Golden is a God send, years ago when I first started seeing her I was in bad shape, Dr. Golden worked with me until we got me the right medications, now I can live life a little better. Dr. Golden is a caring and great doctor, I would refer her to anyone who is dealing with pain. JF

May 16th, 2010

Dr. Golden, professional and courteous, caring, up on the latest practice and techniques. Ground breaking , Sits on Board for National Pain Management . Excellent experience - would wholeheartedly recommend.

February 5th, 2010

Dr Golden is very nice. She does not do epidurals.Dr Golden's staff is horrible! If you decide to go here, be prepared to follow up on everything yourself regarding your medical care, interaction with other doctors' offices and pharmacy, and insurance charges.