Emergency Physicians
12443 San Jose Blvd
Ste 104
Jacksonville, FL 32223
904-260-1070
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Top notch pain management  |  show details
by K. on Oct 2nd, 2013

Dr. Golden is one of the most compassionate, yet down to earth doctors I have had the privilege of seeing. She is also doing ground breaking work in the field of chronic pain and neuroplasticity. Several years ago I was hopeless and suicidal from the wear of living in severe pain day in and day out. Today, I still am dealing with some pain but it is in the background of my life instead of consuming my life. I have hope that it will improve even more in the future. I have been able to resume a much more normal life. I would recommend her whole heartily to anyone suffering from chronic pain. As for the comments about her staff, they a have never been rude to me! Sometimes I do have to wait,but when I need extra time with Dr. Golden, she always makes the time. If she's running late, I assume she is giving someone else much needed attention.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Victoria on Feb 8th, 2013

I love dr. Golden. Been a patient 10 years and she is the best!!!!!

|  Doctor is Okay but Office Staff is Terrrible  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

Dr. Golden is an okay doctor, but her office staff is terrible. One of the ladies there seems to have some personal problems that she lets bleed over into her work. I won't be going there again.

|  Horrible Experience at this Office  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

Office staff is incredible rude.

|  Dr. Golden is the best!  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

If you have to wait for Dr. Golden it's only because she gives each of her patients adequate time on every visit to treat them with the care and expertise they need. The cranio sacral massage and ostepathic manipulation are a great help for my chronic pain issues. I don't know of another physician that gives the quality of care Dr. Golden gives.

Feb 9th, 2011

very nice dr. it's a small practice and staff is very busy, but I've never had any of them be rude to me! I like the one on one- they all know my name/voice when I call!

Jan 6th, 2011

Dr. Golden and massage woman are great.Front desk person doesn't seem happy nor appears to like her job. "bad attidtude"

|  My Angle  |  show details
by JoAnn Faulkner on Sep 2nd, 2010

Dr. Golden is a God send, years ago when I first started seeing her I was in bad shape, Dr. Golden worked with me until we got me the right medications, now I can live life a little better. Dr. Golden is a caring and great doctor, I would refer her to anyone who is dealing with pain. JF

May 16th, 2010

Dr. Golden, professional and courteous, caring, up on the latest practice and techniques. Ground breaking , Sits on Board for National Pain Management . Excellent experience - would wholeheartedly recommend.

Feb 5th, 2010

Dr Golden is very nice. She does not do epidurals.Dr Golden's staff is horrible! If you decide to go here, be prepared to follow up on everything yourself regarding your medical care, interaction with other doctors' offices and pharmacy, and insurance charges.