A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlon White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlon White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlon White, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. White has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlon Dwain White MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marlon D. White practice?
- Dr. Marlon White has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlon White practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.