A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlowe Marinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlowe Marinas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlowe Marinas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinas graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Marinas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlowe Cueva Marinas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlowe C. Marinas practice?
- Dr. Marlowe Marinas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marlowe Marinas practices Family Medicine near Delano, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Shafter, CA and Wasco, CA.
See Delano Primary Care Doctors.