A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshal Reminick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshal Reminick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reminick
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshal Reminick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reminick graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Reminick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshal Scott Reminick MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marshal S. Reminick practice?
- Dr. Marshal Reminick has 1 office location.
Dr. Marshal Reminick practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Long Island City, NY.
See Long Island City Internists, Long Island City Pulmonologists, and Long Island City Critical Care Practitioners.