A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshal Reminick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshal Reminick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshal Reminick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reminick graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Reminick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshal Scott Reminick MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marshal S. Reminick practice?
- Dr. Marshal Reminick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marshal Reminick practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Long Island City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Long Island City Internists, Long Island City Critical Care Practitioners, and Long Island City Pulmonologists.