A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshal Reminick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshal Reminick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshal Reminick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reminick graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Reminick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reminick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marshal S. Reminick practice?
Dr. Marshal Reminick practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Pediatrics, and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Island City, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Pediatricians, and Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.