Addiction Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrists
Video profile
1149 S Newell Dr
Suite 100
Gainesville, FL 32611
Locations and availability (4)

1.0

|  A Shill for IPN/PRN  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2013

Your best interest will NOT be a priority. This physician admitted to me that she complied with IPN/PRN expectations, irrespective of client needs or history. She looked at her cell phone and/or took calls 4-5 times during my $550 eval. She asked me what "Labetalol" was, and how to spell it. She actually remarked, "so many crazy names these days..." Really? Yes, LABETALOL. She also touts AA as the be-all, end-all ticket to personal happiness and success. Thanks, but I'll take someone familiar with basic primary care and beta blockers over magical thinking, any day. Good luck with this one, you're gonna need it.

|  Incompetant  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Her license to practice should not have been granted initially, but that it had been, it should be quickly revoked. This lady is the culmination of incompetence.

|  I saw Dr. Brown 6 years ago and have been so much more assisted by and pleased with the physician whom I currently see.  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

It remains my opinion that Dr. Brown is not interested in the patient, but rather the patient's purse. The physician I currently see is priceless and has aided me much. Dr. Brown charged a lot but certainly was not worth her charging price-personally, I think she should pay me for giving her the time of day-and my money!

|  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

very disorganized, doesn't recall details from visit to visit, poor record keeping.

|  show details
Sep 2nd, 2010

Very unprofessional and uncaring. She takes things out of context. Her reports are rambling fabrications. Do you trust her. Go to someone else.