A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Henegar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Henegar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Henegar, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Henegar graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henegar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Mcmillan Henegar MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Henegar practice?
- Dr. Martin Henegar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Henegar practices Neurological Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.