A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kaplitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplitt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kaplitt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplitt graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kaplitt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Joel Kaplitt MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Kaplitt practice?
- Dr. Martin Kaplitt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Kaplitt practices Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons.