A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kaplitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplitt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplitt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kaplitt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplitt graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kaplitt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Joel Kaplitt MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Kaplitt practice?
- Dr. Martin Kaplitt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Kaplitt practices Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons.