A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kaplitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kaplitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kaplitt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplitt graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kaplitt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Kaplitt practice?
Dr. Martin Kaplitt practices Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons.