Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Current Patient show details Current Patient
by JR Pons on Oct 17th, 2014

I was impressed by the quality of care, professionalism of all his staff and the sincere way of dealing with me as a patient. Dr. Kolsky was right on target, helped me in more ways that I expected and went out of his way to accommodate some of my immediate needs. Wholeheartedly recommend him. A true caring doctor.

Fine Doctor, Too Busy show details Fine Doctor, Too Busy
Nov 29th, 2011

I really can't say enough about the excellence of Dr. Kolsky. I think he is wonderful -- once you get in to see him. It is a long wait to get an appointment and once you get there, you sit for quite a while. I don't think his office and his office staff is very well organized. I continued to see him because he really knows what he is doing, goes the extra mile to obtain an accurate diagnosis and is a kind and caring man. I wish there were several of him so that the wait time wasn't so long.

Aug 23rd, 2011

I am a doctor and, as such, will choose to receive care from the best available. Dr. Kolsky brings to the table a tremendous combination of clinical excellence and experience and gennuine care for his patients.

Worst office staff show details Worst office staff
Aug 15th, 2011

I have never seen a more disorganized office staff in a doctor's office. If you want to have problems with your bill after you go for an annual eye exam this is the place. They will charge you a medical visit even if you are just going for a regular eye exam. They were charging me $300 dollars that I had to pay out-of-pocket because of this problem. If you are not in pain and this is not a medical visit avoid this doctor.

May 24th, 2011

Unfortunately, Dr. Kolsky's office staff has deteriorated over the years. The last time I visited his office, I waited for almost two hours, and I think poor scheduling had a lot to do with the problem.

Caring, Knowledgeable and Gets Results show details Caring, Knowledgeable and Gets Results
Mar 8th, 2011

I found out about my MS from Dr. Kolsky. His level of attention to my case was beyond anything I had experienced previously in my healthcare. He took a very thorough history and pulled together a team (personally called my other doctors) to ensure that I had the right tests scheduled and they were coordinated in helping me through the disease. His team was very efficient in getting me insurance approvals for tests etc. during that single visit. I couldn't have asked for more.

Forget about it! show details Forget about it!
Jan 31st, 2011

The staff were very rude. I didn't dare to see the doctor. I hate their attitude.Specially the woman incharge of getting information at the front desk. RUN from them!

Sep 9th, 2009

Dr Kolsky is a great physician, would not trust my eyes to anyone else!

Jun 28th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Opthalmologist: Has been serving our family for 15 years. Shows great respect to patients. Handles extremely difficult cases.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com