Learn more about Dr. Martin McGough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin McGough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin McGough, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGough graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. McGough has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin F. McGough practice?
Dr. Martin McGough practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Troy, MI.
See Rochester Hills Internists and Rochester Hills Cardiologists.