A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin McGough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin McGough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGough
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin McGough, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGough graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McGough has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin F McGough MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin F. McGough practice?
- Dr. Martin McGough has 10 office locations.
Dr. Martin McGough practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.