A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin McGough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin McGough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGough
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin McGough, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGough graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McGough has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin F McGough MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin F. McGough practice?
- Dr. Martin McGough has 10 office locations.
Dr. Martin McGough practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.