Learn more about Dr. Martin McGough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin McGough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin McGough, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGough graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. McGough has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Francis McGough MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin F. McGough practice?
- Dr. Martin McGough has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin McGough practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.