Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Video profile
Clin. Assoc. Prof of Med
475 E 72nd St
New York, NY 10021
212-249-1260
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

|  Don't go here!  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

His bedside manner is horrible. He's like old and stodgy and is plain RUDE when you don't agree with him or ask him to clarify something. I told him I was seeing a naturopath as well to help with the holistic aspects of my autoimmune disease and he basically called me stupid and implied I was crazy for thinking that taking better care of my body and what I put into it was somehow a waste of money and time? How archaic...Definitely changing doctors asap. He's a tool.

|  far from a good doctor  |  show details
by never to return on Jul 22nd, 2010

nasty manners and left knowing nothingYou should look elsewhere.Attitude and rude

|  Out of touch, from a time machine.  |  show details
May 24th, 2010

Wow, there is a reason why you can get an appointment with this guy without having to wait a few weeks like most other doctors.He sucks! I am still waiting for a call back from him with test results after 2 weeks. It is like telling a 10 year old to do his homework! His staff is rude and dismissive. I have already made an appointment to see someone else. Don't waste your insurance money on him. Plus he is so out of touch with technology. He MAILS you the results and refuses to speak on the phone with you. WHO DOES THAT?

|  show details
Oct 19th, 2009

I've been a patient for 20 years and have put up with the negatives because Nydick was the source for referrals to most of my specialists and to his credit, he confers w/them. But the desk staff are extremely rude, interrupt and do their best to dissuade patients from coming to the office. He is very knowledgeable but has a bizarre attitude that can only be summarized by saying that he seems not to want to diagnose any illnesses. He dismissed out of hand another doctor's diagnosis of Lyme disease, which blood tests then confirmed. I now try to use him just to get referrals and for vaccinations and annual physicals.

|  Wouldnt Recommend  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2009

Couldnt believe in these modern days such a doctors office with CARELESS, rude & non professional staff should be operating as for doctor himself he is very knowledgeable but he demonstrates impatience while discussing your diagnosis & very hard to follow up with him.

|  show details
Mar 22nd, 2009

Traditionalist

|  Would not recommend this doctor  |  show details
by anonymous on Jul 22nd, 2008

Impatient, rude and a rigid, old timer attitude. In spite of making an appointment to see him after undergoing surgery for thyroid cancer and radiation treatment, leaving my medical history and insurance card in his office a week in advance, he couldn't be bothered to actually read my medical history and as I was sitting in his office was told by his staff they didn't accept my insurance. A total and aggravating time waste.