Martin O'Malley Is this you?

Have you seen Martin O'Malley?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Martin O'Malley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2017

Great Surgeon

Caring, very knowledgeable in his field and nothing but professional. Top Foot & Ankle surgeon in the country

August 11th, 2016

ankle replacement

I can honestly say, Dr.O'Malley completely changed my life for the better. I was on crutches for years and now, I am, basically, crutch free. I truly appreciate his gentle bedside manner and empathy toward my situation. He was worth the wait!

April 25th, 2016

So glad I found this doctor!!

I know Dr. O'Malley works on a lot of professional athletes but he never made me feel as if I was less important than his high profile clients. He is personable, knowledgable, and has alway made me feel like he genuinely cares about me and my recovery Yes, there is always a wait in his office but Dr. O'Malley is worth the wait.

March 29th, 2016

Best at HSS

Consummate professional, his medical associates and assistants excellent. Strongly recommend. If he is not available a partner will see you.

October 6th, 2015

Take your time in the evaluation

Rushes through his evaluation and before you know it you are scheduled for surgery. Unless your career involves wearing a sports Jersey expect to feel like cattle.

April 17th, 2015

it's a new me!

I waited 45 years for a new ankle joint, and I am totally delighted with Dr. O.

April 14th, 2015

Wait time was one entire day. Time with the actual doctor was about 10 minutes who was indifferent. I found this to be a very unsatisfactory experience that was also extremely expensive since he did not take insurance. Now I will need another opinion which I have scheduled. Doctor is "full of himself", to quote an old saying. Office is terrible.

February 3rd, 2015

A national expert who is very approachable, and listens to your concerns. Offers cutting edge treatment.

January 24th, 2015

Too aggressive. Does not think about what is right for that patient. Too quick to operate. Bad experience resulted in major consequences

October 18th, 2013

excellent surgeon

Dr OMalley is wonderful!!!!!!! He is an amazing surgeon--after another doc ruined my foot, he did all he could to repair it!!! Unfortunately, because he's a surgeon he spends MOST days in the operating room so you have to wait to get a call from him, but its worth it. OFFICE STAFF is superb and very helpful

April 4th, 2013

Great Surgeon and Compassionate Person

After having numerous procedures with Dr. O'Malley over the past few years I can say that I agree with other reviews here that he needs to tighten the reigns with his office staff - they are all very pleasant ... but disorganized. Unfortunately they are responsible for organizing him in respect to returning patient calls which doesn't often happen. Their fault - not his. As for Dr. O'Malley, he is a very talented surgeon and a compassionate and empathetic person. He looks for the least invasive and most conservative solutions first and understands the impact of an injury on a persons life. During my most recent surgery in February, Dr O'Malley was attentive, communicative and genuinely concerned about how I was doing while in the hospital and about my expected outcome and I couldn't ask for anything more than how he's been throughout this process. Dr. O'Malley is a great surgeon at a great hospital and if you are lucky enough to live near the NYC area or have the ability to travel, I highly recommend Dr. O'Malley and HSS.

February 28th, 2013

Bad Experience

I would not recommend Dr O'Malley. Unfortunately I'm in a worse position now then I was before the surgery. It may not be Dr O'Malley's fault, but as has been mentioned below, the office is disorganized, calls are NEVER returned and personally, I think the PA is a waste of space. And when you've had a bad outcome, these things do make a difference.