Internists

Associates In Internal Med
1072 Valley Rd
Stirling, NJ 07980
908-604-8464
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr's are wonderful but the office staff are nDastyDr'  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2011

The Dr's are caring and will spend as much time with you as you need. I can not praise them enough. Now to the office staff. Horrible!! Very rude and you feel like you are a bothering them. Office manager has very poor communication skills. The new PA is very unprofessional. It is a real shame because the Dr's are wonderful.

Jul 12th, 2011

Nasty nasty office staff - good doctors terrible staff.

Feb 4th, 2011

Office staff is horrible - would not recommend this dr - all they want is money no care about patients

Jul 29th, 2010

Dr. Pontecorvo is a very competant and caring physician. He always spends plenty of time with me and covers all of the issues I bring to him. The office staff is always very helpful in getting me an appointment even when the doctor is completely booked. The staff is happy to help and usually answers my questions quickly. Usually there is a bit of a wait to see Dr. Pontecorvo but he never cuts visits short even if he is backed up.

|  Competent and Caring  |  show details
by Ronnie Vorhies on Jul 22nd, 2010

I am thrilled to have found Dr. Pontecorvo and his partner, Dr. Postighon. Both are caring and competent physicians who always spend time with their patients. I was lucky to have been referred to the practice in 2003. There were times when they did not accept my insurance, and I still went. I recommend them to friends and family whenever I have the opportunity.

|  office staff  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

office staff needs some professional trainig. careless attitude, rude to patients, overbooks doctors time. where is the office manager in managing the office ? staff needs to be sensitive to patients needs. afterall, isn't this a business ? there are other doctors who want business. doctor pontecorvo is a very good doctor but he needs to recognize the shortcomings of his staff.

|  Excellent Doctor but nurse Maggie is nasty. (Florham Park Office)  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2010

*Need to train staff on customer relations.*"Drs. office, please hold" - I was quickly put on hold and waited only to be cut off 3 times. *Beware of Nurse Maggie!* I still cannot believe how rude and unprofessional Nurse Maggie was and what and how she spoke to me.