A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Sterusky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Sterusky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sterusky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sterusky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Sterusky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterusky graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sterusky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Geo Sterusky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin G. Sterusky practice?
- Dr. Martin Sterusky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Sterusky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Surprise Surgeons.