Learn more about Dr. Martin Sterusky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Sterusky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sterusky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sterusky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Sterusky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterusky graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sterusky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Geo Sterusky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin G. Sterusky practice?
- Dr. Martin Sterusky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Sterusky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Surprise Surgeons.