Family Practitioner

4500 E 9th Ave
Ste 320
Denver, CO 80220
720-488-0055
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Best Doctor I've Had  |  show details
by Denise C on Jan 29th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Husney since the early 2000s. I even followed her from her previous 2 practices. From the beginning she always seemed to have as much time to chat as I needed. She included me in her thinking - taking my opinion on board. She makes me feel like a partner in my care vice just a patient. She's a wonderful doctor and I can't imagine going to anyone else.

|  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

Overall, caring and compassionate but when asked to elaborate on diagnosis, received virtually no interactive feedback. Need to work on verbal communication skills. Would have appreciated more specific feedback in general.

|  Nice but never there  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

Dr. Husney is a nice lady but she isn't ever there. The last three times I needed an appontment she couldn't see me. And sometimes she looks like I'm boring her, almost falls asleep but i was the one who had to wait so long for her I am going to change doctors.

|  Good at some things  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

She is a great doctor for female checkups and has a nice manner, however, she and her staff were quite dismissive regarding the cold/virus/infection that has now gone into its fourth week, necessitating subsequent doctors visits, several prescriptions, and over the counter medications. I don't take time out of my schedule to visit a doctor and make a copay lightly. The nasal wash she recommended gave me a lingering infection and I do not need to be told about handwashing, vitamin C and tea with lemon by the time I have taken the trouble to see a physician.

|  Love her!  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2011

I've been with Dr. Husney for a few years now. She's been great with working with me during several big medical issues and ongoing testing and maintenance. She had been great about follow-up and is willing to listen to my opinions and questions. I've really formed a good relationship with her.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

Dr. Husney is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She is never too busy, she actually cares about and KNOWS her patients. She provides excellent care and service!

|  show details
Jan 5th, 2010

Dr. Husney is a wonderful doctor! She is a jewel in our community. If you're looking for a caring, compassionate doctor, she's your gal.

|  Don't go to her if you don't want to end up with a HUGE bill.  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2008

She acts like an emergency room, by saying you need all this stuff, without telling you how much it costs, then sticking you with a big bill at the end.