A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Cutting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Cutting is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Cutting, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutting graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Cutting has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Cutting MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Cutting practice?
- Dr. Mary Cutting has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mary Cutting practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA and Arlington, VA.
See Alexandria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.