A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Donahue is Good. Dr. Donahue has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Donahue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from Centro De Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco - Campus Ensenada.More Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donahue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Donahue practice?
Dr. Mary Donahue practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Donahue, Dr. Molly Donahue, Dr. Marlyn Donahue, Dr. Marybeth Donahue, Dr. Mimi Donahue, Dr. Marianne Donahue, Dr. Polly Donahue, Dr. Marisela Donahue