A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Donahue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Donahue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from Centro De Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco - Campus Ensenada.
Dr. Donahue has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jo Donahue MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Mary Donahue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Donahue practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.