Dr. Mary Dyer MD Patient Reviews

October 12th, 2015
office staff incompetent, don't give messages to doctor, actually they re like a hoover vacuum cleaner. Just wish I could speak with the provider. Have left two physical notes, and eight phone messages........still waiting

December 26th, 2014
I was a patient of Dr. Dyer's at her former practice. I was thrilled to find that she is still practicing at a new location in New Paltz. She is a very caring, compassionate person that has always listened to me regarding my concerns, particularly with my longstanding battle with migraines. I would not hesitate to highly recommend her and her wonderful team to anyone in the New Paltz area

October 9th, 2014
How many doctors take the time to call you on the weekend to tell you test results. Well mine does. My doctor is also caring and concerned and open to listening to what you have to say about your own body. Did I mention what a wonderful team she has from the fabulous receptionist to the nurse you can count on friendly welcoming, helpful people to help you every step of the way from insurance to answering any questions you have. All in all an office of wonderful empowered women!!!

July 23rd, 2014
Dedicated doctor.

March 30th, 2014
she is wonderful
She is so sweet, and competent. At times I feel like I'm having tea and discussing my medical issues with a friend, she is just that caring. Has a new practice in Modena or Plattekill. Look her up, she's a great internist.

October 21st, 2013
My wonderful Dr. Dyer
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. DYERS FOR OVER 14 YRS. SHE IS IN MY EYES THE BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER HAD, AND I'VE HAD MANY THROUGHOUT MY LIFE. IN FACT WHEN SHE RE-LOCATED I HAD TO CHANGE MY INSURANCE JUST TO KEEP HER AS MY DR...WHICH I DID WITHOUT 1 MINUTE OF HESITATION. SHE'S CARING, CONSIDERATE AND HAS ALWAYS DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE I LIVE MY BEST LIFE. HONESTLY SHE'S ONE IN MILLION!! I JUST LOVE HER!!!

September 11th, 2013
I have been going to Dr. Dyer for several years and find her to be extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. Both of my grown children are also patients of Dr. Dyer's and find her to be kind and easy to talk to. You never get the feeling of being rushed and she always seems to truly listening.

May 9th, 2013
Poor office staff
Dr Dyer is great but her office staff is very rude, offensive, and non personal. I may leave her practice because of her front office.

August 31st, 2012
Excellent Care and warm heart!!
Dr. Dyer is an excellent MD. Being a nurse I have seen a great deal of doctors in practice, this doctor is all around user friendly, caring and intelligent!

August 26th, 2012
A very good doctor & nice person.I am sad she is leaving Highland Family Health.Good luck

February 17th, 2010
Dr. Dyer is attentive and exhibits an since of caring for my concerns. The office staff is professional and demostrates that same atmosphere when interacting with them. I've been a client of Highland Family Health since Kiaser Permeinte desolved its operations in Poughkeepsie approximately 15 yrs ago.

February 27th, 2009
JONES FAMILY
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. DYER FOR A LONG TIME NOW. I LOVE HAVING DR. DYER AS MY DR. SO MUCH SO THAT I NOW HAVE MY IN TIRE FAMILY GOING TO SEE HER. SHE IS GREAT WITH CHILDREN DR. DYER KNOWS HOW TO MAKE CHILDREN FEEL LESS AFRAID TO BE AT A DR. OFFICE AND SINCE WE HAVE BEEN SEEING HER MY DAUGHTERS ( AGE 7 & 9 MONTHS ) HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING TO SEE THE DR. DR. DYER'S NURSES ARE THE GREATEST AS WELL THEY ARE ON THE SAME PAGE ALL THE TIME WITH DR. DYER UN LIKE SOME OFFICES THAT LOOS TRACK OF WHO YOU ARE AND YOU BECOME JUST ANOTHER NUMBER ON A CHART. DR. DYER DOESN'T EVER JUDGE YOU ON HOW YOU GOT HURT OR HOW YOU BECAME SICK AND SO ON DR. DYER JUST WANTS TO MAKE SURE WHATEVER THE PROBLEM MIGHT BE DR. DYER WANTS YOU TO BE AS COMFORTABLE AS CAN BE WHILE TRYING TO GET BACK ON YOUR FEET. IF YOU WERE TO ASK ME WHAT DR. TO GO SEE AND WERE SHOULD MY FAMILY GO I WOULD TELL YOU PLEASE GO TRY OUT DR. DYER YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY YOU DID.