Learn more about Dr. Mary Dyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Dyes is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyes graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dyes has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dyes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Dyes practice?
Dr. Mary Dyes practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians, Long Beach Nephrologists, Long Beach Neurologists, and Long Beach Psychiatrists.